Chapter 71-80

Chapter 71

Zhang Mei didn't know what to say. Although Yang Xiu'e was unlucky to have her foot injured for the second time, she couldn't blame Hu Zi.

After all, he was also trying to protect his companions. If he wanted to blame him, it would be the snake who insisted on coming to the family area.

When Yang Xiu'e chose a house before, she chose it halfway up the mountain, where she was the only family.

Several children were playing on the grass on the other side of her house. Yang Xiu'e called the children over, but they were frightened by a snake outside the fenced yard of her house.

Yang Xiu'e herself said that she wanted to get some snacks for the children, but she didn't expect that there would be a snake.

At this point, no one suspected that there were other possibilities in the matter, and everyone thought it was just an accident.

Su Yujiao hugged the frightened Xiaobao and coaxed him for a long time before he stopped crying. She saw Miao Fengti slipping Huzi's ear and was about to teach him a lesson.

She hurriedly walked over and stopped him: "Don't blame the child. Hey, just apologize to Comrade Yang. He didn't mean it."

What a coincidence. Who would have thought that the tiger would throw the snake into the human body just by throwing it away, but it was still separated by a fence.

Miao Feng looked at Yang Xiu'e, whose face was extremely ugly, and then at Hu Zi, who had his eyes open and looked innocent. He turned his wrist, patted his son on the back of the head and scolded: "Go and apologize to Aunt Yang, snakes can Are you throwing it around? Wouldn't you hold it farther away and put it away?"

Huzi rubbed his sore head naively and muttered: "Isn't that why Xiangxiang and Xiaobao are both scared? I just wanted to throw it away quickly, and mom, you also used it just now. ?"

Miao Feng: "..."

"You're a dead kid, how dare you say so?" Miao Feng became angry and raised her hand again.

When Huzi saw that his mother was angry, he rubbed oil on his soles and slipped away.

Su Yujiao curled her lips and smiled, feeling that the personalities of mother and son were really interesting.

Yang Xiu'e's eyes flickered, her feet hurt, and her mouth twitched. She glanced at Su Yujiao furtively, and felt relieved when she saw that she was only focused on comforting the child.

Miao Feng caught her son and came over to apologize to her. Yang Xiu'e made a face and didn't want to pay attention to them. Miao Feng said apologetically that he would give her eggs as compensation, and her face recovered a little.

"It's not his fault. Next time you encounter a snake, don't throw it around. It's better to kill it on the spot." Yang Xiu'e still has lingering fears when she thinks of the snake that almost hit her face.

After taking the children back to the foot of the mountain, Zhang Mei suggested: "Your tiger accidentally threw the snake out to protect his little friend. Let us two get rid of your eggs."

Su Yujiao nodded when she heard this. Huzi was not afraid of snakes at first glance. It was already miserable to be scolded by Miao Feng for nothing. It would be unjustifiable if his family had to pay for the eggs again.

Miao Feng was reluctant at first, but Su Yujiao and Zhang Mei persuaded her, and she reluctantly agreed.

Xiaobao was a little frightened and kept lying in his mother's arms, not wanting to come out or touch the ground with his feet. Su Yujiao put An An in Zhang Mei's arms, and she kept hugging Xiaobao to comfort him.