Chapter 41-50

Chapter 41

On the weekend, Su Yujiao planned to go to the city in a vehicle purchased by the army. She wanted to buy a bicycle.

In addition, it had been more than half a month since she last sent a letter home. She wrote another letter to her family two days ago and planned to send it out this time.

After dinner in the morning, she asked her good-bye if she wanted to go shopping in the city with her.

Yesterday happened to be the 15th, and Su Yujiao paid her her first salary. Although it was only five yuan, it was enough money to buy some small things. If it was not enough, she could also lend her some money notes.

The good woman has been frugal for most of her life. Five yuan is actually a lot of money in her hands, but she has nothing to buy.

But when Su Yujiao packed up and was about to go out, she looked at Aman again, then walked to her side with a rag, took out a dollar from her pocket and handed it to Su Yujiao.

"Yujiao, I don't have anything to buy. I just want you to buy two nice-looking headbands for Aman. I don't know if the money is enough..." The good woman smiled a little awkwardly.

After living in the family home for a long time, she saw many girls the same age as her Aman, all wearing clean and beautiful clothes and wearing nice headbands. She also wanted to make her Aman beautiful. .

Two dollars was already a lot of money to her, but after following Su Yujiao to the family home, she realized how much it cost to buy things outside.

She didn't know how much it would cost to buy a hairband. The good-natured woman hesitated for a moment, then took out a pile of crumpled dollars from her pocket and gave it to her.

Su Yujiao wanted to say that she could give it to Aman without her money, but she thought it was inappropriate, so she accepted the good woman's money and agreed with a smile: "Okay, I will definitely buy the most beautiful one for Aman." Headband back."

Troop procurement vehicles usually leave very early, starting before 7:30.

When Su Yujiao passed by, there were already several military wives sitting in the back compartment. They occupied the front seat. When they saw her coming with her child in her arms, a young military wife wanted to get up and make way for her, but was pulled by the person next to her.

Everyone else looked at him with different expressions and then looked away.

It has been less than a week since the last criticism meeting. Although there is less gossip in the family courtyard now, everyone also knows that Su Yujiao is not easy to mess with and they don't want to have anything to do with her.

Su Yujiao had the experience of taking a car from the station last time, so she was well prepared when she went out. She took a cotton mat to sit under her body.

Anyway, the bumps were the same wherever she sat on the road, so they didn't need to give up their seats. She just found a seat in the middle and sat down.

Xiaobao sat on her lap and dozed off. Su Yujiao patted his back and whispered to coax him to sleep a little longer and wake up soon.

Perhaps it was because the atmosphere between mother and son was very harmonious. Su Yujiao's tone was very gentle when she coaxed the child. The other military wives were quiet for a while and then started talking to each other again.

No one wanted to talk to Su Yujiao, so she was happy to keep to herself, closed her eyes and fell asleep.

The road from the branch military area to the city was much smoother than the previous road from the ravine. There were constant bumps along the way, but it was not like last time where my butt didn't fall.