Chapter 19

I wake up the next morning to an empty bed.

I get up and wrap the bed sheet around my body and make it to the bathroom in time for my stomach to upturn in the toilet.

After getting a shower and brushing my teeth I go to the kitchen and make myself some cereal and sit at the island.

I grab my phone and start doing some baby shopping.

I find some cute diaper bags and strollers and clothes for when we find out the gender of the baby.

I get up an hour later and put my phone on my charger and turn on some music and start to clean the already spotless apartment.

After cleaning the kitchen I move into the bedroom and start picking up clothes and put them in the clothe hamper in the bathroom.

I move over to the table in the room picking up paperwork and stacking them.

I then make the bed with a little difficulty but once I'm finished I look around an admire my work.

I look at the clock and its time for lunch and my stomach growling agrees.

I grab my phone off the charger grabbing the credit card and head to the limo outside waiting on me.

Once inside I tell the driver to take me to Subway.

Once there I order for me and Steven and tell the driver to take me to his office after getting the food.

I get there and everyone greets me as I make my way up to Steven's office for lunch with him.

I open the door without knocking and see him working at his desk with a serious look on his face.

He looks up when I cough and a smile slowly comes across his face.

He stands up and rushes over to me grabbing the good and drinks from me and sitting them on the table in front of the couch before coming back and giving me a kiss on my cheek.

He wraps his arm around my back and settles his hand on my lower back as we walk to the couch.

I relax as I sit down and start to eat.

"So love what have you been doing all morning and will you be having lunch with me from now on because I sure do love it when you visit" he says while eating his sub.

"Mmmmm I may it depends on how I feel. I have been cleaning the apartment all morning and did a little shopping for the baby. Have you thought of any baby names?" I reply in-between bites of my food.

"Should you be cleaning while your pregnant. Love I really don't want you to get hurt so if it gets to much just let me know and I'll get a maid. And really what did you buy for the baby" he says getting happy when talking about the baby.

"Nothing yet because I don't know what we are having"