6.

🎶Roop hoon, teri dhoop hoon tu suraj hai mann ka mere
Ya ghani main hoon roshni
Ab chalti hoon, dhalte hoon tujhko hi thaame re
Ik pehar tu kahe thehar to jaaun na ghar se tere
Har ghadi mushqilon bhari
Kyun lagti hai jo bhi guzarti hai bin tere

Tu mile to silsile hon woh shuru jo hai khuda ki raza
Tere bina hai zindagi be maza
Tu mil jaaye to main jahan se chhupa loon
O bekhabar, o bekadar, betabiyan, bechainiyan hain jawaan...🎶

✿⁠ Aarohi✿⁠ 

I was sleeping peacefully until I was disturbed by the annoying voice of Abhay's alarm. I picked up his phone which was kept on a table just beside the bed.

The little bit of sleep which was in my eyes vanished looking at the time.

I turned towards Abhay who was sleeping with his lips turned into a little pout. I ogled at him a little when I realised that it's 7:30 now.

"Abhay wake up, it's late, go back to your room before someone see you here", I said, shaking his shoulder.

"Let me sleep, no one will wake up this early, everyone slept late last night", He said, pulling me towards himself while hugging my waist and keeping his head on my chest.

I hit his shoulder and tried to wiggle out of his hold.

"So are you waiting for everyone to wake up and see you getting out of my room early in the morning?"

I was met with silence. I looked towards him and saw him sleeping. He just ignored my question!

I tried to wiggle out of his hold but my poor arms don't have much strength to move his body aside. He is heavy.

I gave up after a few minutes and laid under him admiring his features. A smile adorned my lips remembering last night.

I was relishing our moments when there was a knock on the door followed by a girl's voice which I recognise as Avantika's.

"Aarohi di, are you awake? Open the door please, Maa has sent clothes for you", She said, knocking the door to wake me.

I vigorously shook Abhay and whispered, "Abhay, wake up quickly, Avantika is here.... everyone's awake now, get up".

While waking him I applied a bit of extra force resulting in him almost falling off the bed.

He looked at me wide eyed and mouth a bit open while my hands moved to my mouth in shock.

"What are you doing?" He whispered.

"I am so sorry. I didn't mean to push you. I panicked, you wouldn't wake up and-" I didn't complete my sentence when there was another knock. I pointed my finger towards the door indicating why I panicked.

He nodded and got off the bed.

"I am in the bathroom, you handle her till then", He said moving towards the bathroom.

I nodded and went to open the door.

I greeted her with a smile.

"Good morning."

"Good morning di, were you asleep? Did I disturb you?", She asked innocently, while smiling.

"No you didn't and I wasn't sleeping. I was in the bathroom."

She made an O with her lips and said, "Well I came here to give you these and inform you that breakfast will be ready in 30 minutes".

I took the clothes from her and closed the door after muttering a thank you.