chapter 9

Tonight was the night that Sadie was taking Sky out on a date. Sadie had the whole night planned and didn't tell Sky anything to keep it a surprise.

Olivia sat on the edge of Sky's bed, watching her get ready for the date. Sky sat down at her desk and started to apply her makeup. She made eye contact with Olivia through the mirror when she felt her eyes on her.

"So when I came over to work on our project that one night, the girl you had over was..." Olivia trailed off.

"Yes, it was Sadie." Sky told her as she went back to applying her makeup.

"And you two were..." Liv trailed off again.

"Yes." Sky slightly smiled.

"So she saw you naked?" Olivia asked.

"That's usually how it works, yes." Sky nodded.

Sky looked back at Olivia through the mirror when she fell silent. She furrowed her eyebrows at the small smirk on Liv's face before she realized.

"Are you thinking about me naked?" Sky asked her.

Olivia's smirk fell. "No..."

Sky tilted her head. "Liv."

"Yes."

Sky playfully rolled her eyes and continued to put on her makeup. She felt Olivia's gaze on her the entire time but she tried her best to ignore it.

Suddenly the doorbell rang causing Sky to let out a small gasp and set down her makeup brush. Olivia stood up from Skys bed and put her phone in her back pocket.

"She's here." Sky said as she stood up from her chair.

Sky left her bedroom and went downstairs with Liv following her. Sky opened up the front door to see Sadie standing there. She smiled when she saw Sky.

"You look gorgeous." Sadie breathlessly said as she looked Sky up and down.

Sky blushed. "You look great, too."

Sky was wearing a black, thigh length dress with black converse sneakers on while Sadie wore a white crop top with black pants, a black suit jacket, and white sneakers.

Sky reached into her back pocket to pull out her phone but it wasn't there. "Shit. I think I left my phone upstairs. I'll be right back."

"Okay." Sadie said, watching Sky run upstairs.

"So." Olivia crossed her arms as she walked up to the front door. "Where are you taking Sky?"

"Uh... On a picnic at the beach." Sadie answered.

"Romantic." Liv nodded as she stepped closer to Sadie. "I hope you have a good time."

"Tha-"

"If you ever break her heart, i'll break you." Olivia threatened.

Sadie furrowed her eyebrows. "Liv, come on. It's Sky. Why would I do anything to hurt her?"

Olivia shrugged. "Just if you ever do."

"I won't. I love her to death." Sadie told her.

Before Olivia could say anything else, Sky came down the stairs and made her way back to the front door. Olivia backed up a little to let Sky get to Sadie.

"What are you guys talking about?" Sky asked.

"Nothing. Have fun on your date." Olivia said.

"Thanks." Sky smiled. "Are you gonna stay here?"

"No, i'll probably head home in a few minutes." Olivia told her.

"Kay. See you later."

"Bye."