chapter 20

Olivia woke up in the morning from the sun shining into Sky's bedroom. She looked at Sky to see her still sleeping peacefully. They were still in the same position as when they fell asleep.

Olivia sat up in bed and removed the covers from off of her. She rubbed her eyes and picked up her shirt from off the ground.

"Where are you going?" Sky mumbled as she rolled over.

"I have to pee." Olivia told her.

"Don't go, Liv." Sky reached out and took her hand. "Stay here with me. Just for a few more minutes."

Olivia nodded as she dropped her shirt and laid back down next to Sky, pulling the covers back over her. Sky wrapped her arms around Olivia and buried her face in her neck.

"Are you going back to sleep?" Olivia asked as she rubbed Sky's back.

"No, I just want to cuddle and talk." Sky told her.

"Talk about what?" Olivia asked.

"What were you and Sadie fighting about last night? What didn't you want to tell me?" Sky wondered.

Olivia let out a sigh. "I sent in an early application to NYU and got accepted."

Sky removed her head from Olivia's neck and looked up at her. "You did?"

"Yeah, but i'm not gonna go. I want to go to USC with you." Olivia told Sky.

"Olivia, you have to go. You can't pass up NYU. It's a great school. I heard they have a great music program which is exactly what you're looking for." Sky tried to convince her.

"Sky, I don't want to go. I want to be with you and go to school with you." Olivia slightly smiled.

"Olivia, just because you want to be with me isn't a reason to not go to NYU." Sky said.

"I'm going to USC." Liv decided. "Nothing can change my mind."

Sky looked at Olivia's left eye and then her right eye before leaning in and kissing her on the lips. Olivia placed her hands on Sky's waist, moving them down to her ass as she kissed back.

"I love you." Sky said against her lips.

"I love you more." Olivia smiled.

"You know, I think one day you're gonna be the biggest popstar in the world." Sky smiled as she ran her fingers through Olivia's hair.

"You think so?" Olivia asked.

"Mhm." Sky nodded as she moved to lay on top of Olivia. "And I'm gonna be your biggest fan. I'll memorize all your songs and come to every single one of your concerts."

"I'm gonna write every single song about you." Olivia replied.

Sky connected their lips again, kissing her more passionately than before. Olivia rolled them over so that she was on top of Sky.

"Make love to me, Liv." Sky begged.

"Again?" Olivia smirked. "Was last night not enough for you?"

"Kissing you turns me on." Sky answered. "Now, please..."

Olivia slid her hand down and swiped a finger through Sky's folds collecting her wetness. Olivia rubbed Sky's clit for a couple seconds before she thrusted one finger inside of her. Sky let out soft moans as Olivia thrusted her finger and out.

"You're so wet." Liv softly said.

"Only for you, baby." Sky replied before she let out a moan. "Go faster."

Olivia followed her orders and started to thrust faster, adding a second finger. "You need to stay quiet because i'm pretty sure your parents are downstairs."

"I'm sorry." Sky let out a quiet moan. "It just feels so good."

"I know, baby, I know." Olivia softly said. "You're doing so good. You're taking it so well."

Sky started to roll her hips, riding Olivia's fingers. Olivia lifted up one of Sky's legs and wrapped it around her waist which allowed her to thrust her fingers deeper. Sky gripped onto Liv's arm and tried her best not to let out a loud moan when she felt Olivia hit her g-spot.

"Oh, god. Right there." Sky told her. "Just like that, Liv. Don't stop."

"Are you gonna cum?" Olivia asked when she felt Sky's walls clench around her fingers.

Sky nodded and with one last thrust she was cumming all over Olivia's fingers. Olivia quickly covered Sky's mouth and her moans came out muffled as her eyes rolled to the back of her head.

Olivia pulled her fingers out and took her hand off of Sky's mouth when she finally came down from her high. Liv brought her fingers into her mouth, sucking Sky's juices off her fingers.

"Mm. You taste so good, darling." Olivia smirked.

"How are you so good at... everything?" Sky asked as Olivia laid down next to her.

"I play guitar and sing." Olivia chuckled. "I've got a way with my fingers and tongue."

"You sure do, Liv." Sky softly said.

There was a knock on Sky's bedroom door and Olivia quickly covered the both of them up as it opened, showing Sky's parents. Sky looked at the door and gave them a small smile.

"Oh, hey, Liv." Amy said.

"Hi." Olivia slightly smiled.

"We just came up here to tell you that there's breakfast downstairs in the kitchen." John told the two girls.

"Alright. We'll be down in a few minutes." Sky replied.

Amy shut Sky's bedroom door and looked at John with slightly furrowed eyebrows. "Did they seem naked to you?"

John glanced at the door before looking at Amy. "I don't even want to know."

Olivia and Sky walked downstairs, their fingers laced together. They were both dressed and ready for the day, Olivia wearing some of Sky's clothes. The two girls sat down at the breakfast table and started to eat.

"Do you want to go to the beach, Livie? We can invite Sadie. You know, one last fun thing before she leaves next week." Sky suggested.

"Yeah, that sounds fun." Olivia smiled.

Sky placed her hand on Olivia's cheek and leaned in to kiss her. Olivia let out a small hum before she pulled away.

"So are you two back together now?" Amy asked as she placed the carton of orange juice on the table.

"Yeah." Sky smiled and held Olivia's hand. "We got back together last night."

"I'm glad." Amy smiled and looked at Sky. "See, Sky? I told you she and Sadie would come around."