[ 𝟓 ] : 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐫𝐲

Ruby was informed that Otis and Shane had come back and Carl was alive and well

Ruby was informed that Otis and Shane had come back and Carl was alive and well. He was still recovering from the surgery as he was lying in the bed Hershel had placed him in.

Ruby had gotten changed that morning and walked down the stairs to see everyone gathered in the living room.

She was also told Otis died last night. Apparently he sacrificed himself so Shane could live and come back to the farm.

Hershel was in a black suit and Patrica's eyes looked faded and tired. She was grieving , grieving the death of her husband.

Shane looked almost guilty but apparently nobody else in the group had noticed this. Ruby saw the look in his eyes when he saw Patrica stand up from the chair she was sitting on.

She was almost sobbing and Maggie had to help her stand up for herself. Ruby watched every move of the man as he looked wide eyed at the woman.

Otis wouldn't have sacrificed himself. Shane was a bad person. She knew. And he didn't care who he would be hurting as long as he lived and everyone else lost.

The group and the Greenes made their way to a shaded tree where a small grave marker was formed with his name on it.

Ruby's ear rung as she mentally distanced from the group and into her mind.

She had thought of the way she struggled against Ricks grip when he had found her and Sophia.

She remembered how Rick was shocked to see her all alone with 2 knives and a gun. Hershel's speech slowly pulled her back to reality. Shane suddenly spoke up as Hershel asked him too.

Ruby heard his story on how Otis pushed Shane ahead to save Carl. She heard how Shane was limping and his ankle was swollen.

Ruby saw the slight fear in his eyes and the anger. Ruby knew this feeling. She knew what it felt like to feel angry and hurt at the same time.

She had felt that the day she lost her family. Because her father promised her to meet up with her again.

She wished she could see her mom her sister brother and her father again. She wanted to hug them. Becca was only 6. AJ was 8. They were young.

But in this world they were older than the people who walked with the dead.

Hershel wanted 0 guns on his land. Shane was upset about this reason but Rick respected it. Ruby didn't like Shane but he was sneaky with a gun.

He was needed.

Kinda.

The group wanted to look for Sophia but everyday the hope died down. It had been about 4 days since she was gone missing and nobody had found her.

The doubt started to rise as the hope died. Shane kept bugging on how he wanted to hold a gun everywhere he went but Rick would decline his reasoning.

Ruby was walking the farm and Dale had come up to the girl talking about needing help with a well. Since she was the smallest and she was tough she would go down and kill a walker that was inside it without getting the blood in the water.

"Ok." The girl responded to Dales offer. "I guess I'll do it." she shrugged not thinking much of it.

Shane was now tying Ruby to a rope so she wouldn't fall. The girl panted as she was slowly moving downwards in the well.

"If I die fuck you all!" She yelled to the group above her , wanting to raise her middle finger. She heard chuckles all around her and in a sudden movement she was jerked down.

The girl shrieked as she went down lower being right above the walker. "Pull me up!" She yielded. The people's panicked screams made her scared.

She hadn't showed much emotion with this group and she certainly wouldn't want scardness to be the first emotion they see.

"ohhh fuck. fuck i'm gonna die."She whispered to herself and looked down at the walker beneath her clawing at her feet.

She kicked it in the head making it slightly fall over. In a sudden movement she was lifted up and she accidentally hit her head on the stones.

"Fuck this!" She started as she clawed for the rope to pull up higher.

She came up to the edge of the well and climbed over. "If I almost died for nothing I'm gonna fucking shoot you all!" She shrieked as she pulled her hair out of her face.

Somehow the walker had gotten tied to the rope and the group was now pulling it out. It was almost half up but its legs got stuck.

The group struggled as the body was ripped in half and guys spilled out onto the dead mix of hay and grass.

The half of the body splattered into the well and Maggie had now joined them as she looked over to Ruby's bewildered face.

"oh my gosh. i almost died for nothing?!" she muttered to herself with disbelief

glenn put a hand on ruby's shoulder but she pushed him away.

"never ask me to do anything again. there's like 6 other wells!" she said annoyed to everyone.

ruby was always one to get mad or annoyed easily. she had an attitude and anger problem. she just hated small things.

                  __________________

how's this for cringey?? 😭 anyways i hate it

words :: 906