𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫

SeoJun is comforting Dae-Su with Wu-Jin. 

"Why?" Dae-Su cries, making SeoJun tear up again.

He feels a tap on his arm. It was Namra. He lets go of Dae-Su and Wu-Jin and gets away from them a bit

"Are you okay?" Namra asks SeoJun seeing the tears in his eyes.

"I'll be fine". SeoJun says with a sad smile. "Are you okay? 

Namra smiles a bit. "Why are you asking that?" 

"Because what you did took guts". SeoJun says. "You showed yourself and we need that if we want to survive". SeoJun says patting her shoulder. 

***

Everyone was in the room sitting down quietly, SeoJun and Su-Hyeok were the only two standing. Both standing next to Wu-Jin.

"I didn't hear anything at all". Cheongsan says breaking the silence. "I just couldn't hear anything". He adds.

"What do you mean?" SeoJun asks in a calm tone.

"I mean after Na-yeon went out..". Cheongsan starts saying. "and then Miss Park went after her. I didn't hear anything after that?" 

"You mean screaming?" Su-Hyeok asks

"Yeah". Cheongsan replies looking at Su-Hyeok.

"Maybe they didn't die, then. They wouldn't have been quiet if zombies were biting them". Dae-Su says

"Especially Nayeon". SeoJun adds. 

"They must be alive". Dae-Su suggests. Quiet fills up the room again.

"Why won't you respond?" Dae-Su says looking at the boys. "No one answers me. Im always talking to myself, SeoJun is the only one that listens". 

"I think you're right". OnJo says

"Forget it". Dae-Su says

"I didn't hear anything, either". OnJo says

"Me neither". Hyo-Ryung adds. "I was scared because I didn't know how I'd feel If I heard them screaming. But I didn't hear anything".

"Come to think of it, neither did I". Joon-Yeong adds

"Then I'm right. They're alive, right?" Dae-Su asks making Joon-Yeong nod. 

"Should she be alive?" Ji-min asks

"What do you mean?" Joon-Yeong asks

"She's a murderer". Ji-Min replies. "She killed Gyeong-Su and walked out of here on her own. Is it even right for her to be alive? Arent you all being fake?" 

"What about Ms. Park". Wu-Jin adds. "Should she have died too?"

"Is that our fault?" Ji-Min asks