𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

SeoJun peeks his head outside again, seeing all the movement and screaming outside. It was Cheong-san and SUHYEOK! 

They both come down together, Su-Hyeok first then CheongSan. 

"Close it before they get in! Would you just close it already?" Nayeon whines from the chair getting up. 

"What's wrong with you? Cheong-san was still out there". Gyeong-Su was walking toward her, and SeoJun grabbed him quickly. 

"Easy". SeoJun says patting him and then letting him go.

"Is it a crime to want the window closed?" Nayeon says facing Gyeong-su

"How can you be so selfish?" Gyeong-su asks.

"I can't stand you, stupid welfie". Nayeon says.

Gyeong-Su looks at her and then pushes her, SeoJun reacts quickly grabbing him. 

"What did you just call me?" Gyeong-su asks trying to get closer. 

"calm down gyeong-su". SeoJun says.

"get off of me, let me go giant. Gyeong-su says trying to break free.

"You just hit me?" Nayeon says getting up.

"Yeah". Gyeong-Su says. "Call me that again". 

SeoJun lets go of him annoyed, he walks over to Namra as Ms. Park reaches Gyeong-Su and Nayeon. 

"you took a long time". SeoJun whispers to Namra

"I was writing a note to Su-Hyeok about where we were going to be". Namra says looking at the boy, making him nod looking down, in pain from hearing that.

SeoJun goes over to the window where Gyeong-Su is and sits on the ground. Ignoring what they are all talking about. 

SeoJun was tired, his hands were tied, and his feet were tired. He relaxed his head on the wall, hearing all the commotion. He looked over at Su-Hyeok who was talking to Namra. 

"It's so obvious you like her. Gyeong-su whispers hitting SeoJun's shoulder. 

SeoJun stands up and nods his head. "Dont worry we all know, all the boys know, why don't you ask her out?" Gyeong-Su says nudging him while whispering.

"well I can't right now, but I asked her to go visit Hyeong-Ju in the hospital with me, that was the most I've heard her talk". SeoJun says whispering back looking at Namra. "But let's talk about Nayeon, she's gonna be the death of you bro". Gyeong-Su and SeoJun start laughing. Hearing the hose hit the window. 

"Is someone else on the hose?" SeoJun asks looking out the window. 

"who would it be?" Gyeong-su asks. 

Both of them turn and walk to the group. SeoJun standing next to Su-Hyeok. Then boom; the window breaks. 

SeoJun grabs Namra's arm quickly and puts her behind him.