Chapter 2

"So what happened?" asked Petra.

"That was just the prologue Petra we're getting to the start of this version of the story," said Deadpool.

Cain age 25

Cain walked into the apartment he shared with his best friend Peter Parker, and Cain saw him on the couch crying about his failed marriage with MJ.

Cain sighed, "I told you not to make that damn deal with Mephisto," Cain said before sighing.

"What's he talking about?" asked Peter.

Cain opened a portal and walked threw it, "Loki," Cain called.

"Oh, Cain Blaze, to what do I owe the pleasure?" asked Loki, goddess of stories.

"What's he doing, why's he making any form of deal with Loki?" asked Thora.

"Gotta fix Peters mistake some how," said Abel.

"Loki controls all our stories, so she can change his fate," said Seth.

"But wait, what deal did I make with Mephisto?" asked Peter.

"In the original timeline, there was a civil war between superheroes, at the time Cain and the Midnight Suns were in Hell working to dethrone the three devils,, which they would do, but Mephisto wasn't the biggest fan of that, so he made a plan to try again, you Peter joined Iron Man and revealed your identity to the world, your aunt was assassinated by King Pin, to save her, you made a deal with Mephisto, sold your marriage to Mary Jane, and the soul of your unborn daughter Mayday," said TOAA shocking everyone.

"Years later MJ and you would be back together, but you would be sent to another universe you would make it back but she didn't, with Cains help you saved her, but what to you was mere moments was years for her, and she moved on," said TOAA.

"Now Cain's about to stop that mistake," said TOAA.

"I need a favor," said Cain.

"Ask child, and I'll consider it," said Loki.

"Huh, rewrite the story of Peter Parker, erase his deal with Mephisto, let him have his marriage to MJ, and his aunt," said Cain.

"Now why are you asking that?" asked Loki.

"He's my friend, I can't watch him suffer like this anymore," said Cain.

"Huh, you're a better man than some Mr. Blaze," said Loki.

"Can you do it?" asked Cain.

"Yes, but it'll require a change to your own history as well," said Loki.

"How so?" asked Cain.

"In order to stop all this from happening you need to stop the civil war between super humans, and the superhuman registration act itself, at the time you and the Midnight Suns were in Hell overthrowing Mephisto, Malebolgia, and Lucifer.