Chapter 6

Petra got out of bed, "huh," groaned Petra.

"Worst sleep ever," groaned Venom.

"Agreed," groaned Petra.

Venom covered her in an outfit, she was then teleported back into the viewing theater room, "welcome back everyone," said TOAA.

Let's get started on the next episode," said TOAA

Petra and Cain continued their kiss, while some part of Cain did want to push her off in confusion, another part of him, well it didn't.

"What is this, what's happening, why is Parker a woman, and why, why can't I imagine a world without her," Cain thought to himself.

"That's a good question, why is a hot girl all over him?" asked

"So your who they found to replace me," a voice said and Cain appeared in his mindscape, no sign of Zarathos anywhere, and another him appeared before him.

Petra got a sad look in her eye seeing the Cain she had known, she was grateful to have Cain, but it was always going to be a bit different even if he had her Cains memories.

"So your the alternate version of me the One above all chose," said the other Cain.

"I've had a look at your memories, so much is the same, but it couldn't be more different, I can't imagine aunt Nat and uncle Clint together, Petra as a boy and tossing his marriage to Mephisto to save his aunt, on one hand, it's so stupidly Petra," said the other Cain as he looked over Cains memories.

"Sadly it is, I would give up my happiness for my family, but the weird thing is, I'm pretty sure I'll always find my way back to him," said Petra.

"Carol, doing things like this, I can't ever imagine her tossing people in jail for crimes they hadn't yet commit, two civil wars, and you had to stop them both, and eventually you lost everything, all because of Mephisto, but I guess that is the story of our life isn't it," said the other Cain.

"Did you just call Chicken eye uncle?" asked Cain.

"Oh god I'm so using that from now on," said Toni laughing.

"Be nice our Clint is way better," said Petra.

"Hahaha, Chicken eye, I love that, but yeah I did, not because he dated aunt Nat, he's a married man with three kids, all of them call me big brother, and at some point knowing him, aunt Nat, aunt Laura, I came to see them as family, same with the rest of the Avengers, the X-Men, the Fantastic Four, they're the reason I'm the man I am today," said Alt Cain.

This caused the lady Avengers to smile, they loved Cain deeply, when he was young he was like the son they never had, maybe the little brother they never had, but things just seemed to change as he grew up.

"But you, you've got no love loss between you and all of them, the X-Men wanted you to toss aside the fact you were raised by humans and embrace only mutants, the Avengers wanted you as a weapon, and the Fantastic Four, in some way were always afraid of you, after what you did to Billy Kincaid when he kidnapped Franklin and Valeria," said Alt Cain.

Susan, Johnny, and Ben all clenched their fist, the psychotic killer had risen from Hell to take revenge on Cain, and to do that he kidnapped Franklin and Valeria Richards, when Cain found out, he had tracked the predator down, and by the time other heroes arrived Franklin and Valeria were sitting outside they went in, only to find Kincaid eviscerated and at the center of the carnage sat Cain.

"But I want to make a selfish request, don't take your anger out on them, please, well you can beat up Reed all you want, he's still a neglectful husband and father at times, you'll see more once we're completly fused," said Alt Cain.