Chapter 7

"So I thought we could react to different versions of Cain," TOAA.

"What are they like?" asked Petra.

"First, a demon king named Anos Voldigoad," said TOAA.

"Demon King?" asked Tony.

"Indeed, see in this world Cain was reborn first as a young demon born to Ceris and Luna Voldigoad," said TOAA.

"At a later point he would die at the hands of a hero, as a plan to bring peace between the races of that world, Demons, Gods, Spirits, and Humans, some thousand years later Anos would be reborn to a young couple named Gusta, and Izabella," said TOAA.

"Hope the fathers better than Johnny Blaze," said Petra, Nat nodding.

"Gusta was actually, you'll see soon, Ceris though, well he never abused the young Anos, but the pair had different responsibilities to the demon race," said TOAA.

"Now let's get started as Cain's first day as the misfit of the demon king academy," said TOAA.

"For a bit more context, humans murdered Anos's mother Luna, who he was incredibly close to, and was a driving factor in him becoming the demon king, and leading the war against humanity," said TOAA.

The scene opened and it showed what looked like a flame blood dripping over the screen, "Two thousand years ago during the mythical age, there was a man who wiped out the nation of humans, burned down the forest of the spirits, and even killed off the gods," a narrator said as the screen showed what looked like pages from a story book.

"He was known as the demon king, and feared by all, this man took tyranny to the extreme, all logic and reason crumbled beneath the power of his gaze, his name was..." the narrator was saying till it was cut off and the scene changed to a young man, he had dark hair, his eyes were also black, but there was a bool of red surrounding the pupil.

"Misha Necron, is that you?" he said reading a note that he held out to a young woman with white hair.

Petra was drooling, as were most of the women in the theater, "Damnit he's hot," groaned many of the men jealously

"Damn, Cain got even better," said Deadpool looking over the young demon king.

"Do your best," a man shouted as the scene showed a man and woman.

"Good luck, ok," shouted the woman.