Chapter 3

"Time for Hulks invasion," said TOAA.

Cain was riding across the desert somewhere close to Vegas, he was on the hunt for Lucifer much like his father, and elder siblings.

"He hated that hunt," said Abel.

"Cain," Wanda said over his Midnight Suns communicator.

"What is it?" Cain asked.

"Hulk and his war bound just arrived," said Wanda.

"Combine your powers and take him down, I can't do anything right now as long as Lucifer is a problem and no innocent blood was spilt don't bring up the Illuminate, this was their stupid plan not anyone else's, they are not innocent," said Cain.

"Hey," said Illuminate members.

"We know Cain, not even my father is innocent, but, there's something you should know, some of Hulks soldiers, their attacking innocent civilians," said Satana and Cain skidded his motorcycle to a stop.

"Akira slide," said Deadpool clapping.

He looked up angry his eyes glowing a deep demonic red, "they're about to understand the meaning of vengeance," hissed Cain as he drove off towards New York, leaving a trail of fire behind him as he burned away into the Shadow Rider.

"He's pissed," said Petra.

"I'd say it's beyond pissed, I'm pretty sure that's pure rage stronger than even Hulks," said Toni.

New York

Buildings were falling over, fires raged across the city as explosions went off, people were being murdered in the streets, heroes and civilians alike.

The Hulk just looked on and watched, Banner the man in the monster was silent.

There was an unnatural sound, that caused Hulks War Bound to cease and Hulk felt the cold feeling of dread in his gut, that feeling only came with two people in the whole universe, Thor the Asgardian god of thunder, and Shadow Rider, and Hulk had a feeling he knew who it was.

(The sound is two minutes and forty seconds in, I can't describe it honestly.)

"Jesus, Cain's like some kind of eldritch horror," said Tony.

"Zarathos get's it from his mother Nyx," said TOAA.

There was an explosion of fire and a flaming motorcycle came flying towards Hulk, the figure landed and everyone just looked as the figure stepped off the still flaming bike there were booms from the sky as a storm was gathering, lightning flashed, Hulk felt the fear that came with being in the presence of the demon, the only creature he had ever met to make him feel fear.