N needs oil, Yikes!

All N needed was oil. But V was with Lizzy, and J was being J.  N didn't want to kill anyone, but all he needed was simple oil. He checked his visor, "OIL LEVELS CRITICAL, GET OIL DUMMY!" N said, "But I don't wanna hurt anyone." N wished he was just a worker. That way, he wouldn't be a killer, a useless one at that, a bad employee, a bad friend. Uzi walked into the pod. "N are you ok?" "Oh biscuits!" N said. Uzi started to approach him. "No, Uzi stay back!" N didn't want to tell her because he knew she would worry. He didn't want anyone to worry, he should be protecting them, not himself! "N." Uzi cooed. "If anything is happening, tell me now." N knew he was going to make her worry with the truth. N was at critical oil, he was burning hot. "I-I'm fine, U-Uzi, d-d-don't worry." His speech patterns were degrading. A symptom of low oil. Uzi just took this as him being nervous. "N," she said kindly, "don't be uncomfortable, we are still friends! Also, I want to tell you something." N blushed. Then she touched his white hot arm, then yelped. "N," She said, "you need oil." "No! I can't eat anyone's oil. They should live!" Uzi blushed slightly. How stupid would this cute and kind drone be. Uzi was concerned. She came to tell N a something, but right now she needed to help him. She had one idea, but it was weird and made her blush. She also still needed to help N because, (and she will never admit this to anyone who is not N) that she kinda liked him. "Well, I could...give you some." N's face glowed yellow. "N-No no! Y-you c-can't h-h-h-hurt y-yourself j-just to g-give m-m-me o-oil!" Uzi simply thought about how she would so this. Uzi blushed harder and sternly said, "I can and will." Uzi took a knife and tried to stab herself. But N grabbed the knife. "N-N-No! I-I-I-I wi-wi-wi-will n-n-not l-l-l-let y-y-you h-h-hurt y-y-yourself!" "Please don't be noble now, you are literally going to die." Uzi said. "We-We-Well I'd r-r-rather d-d-d-die th-th-than hu-hu-hurt you." N said. Uzi blushed harder and simply said, "Bite me! I'm giving you oil whether you like it or not!" U-U-U-Uziiii d-d-doooon't. "N you are slurring your words, you definitely need oil." N then collapsed. "Damn it, N! Don't die please!" Uzi then bit her arm and fed N the oil, blushing profusely. When N woke up he asked Uzi, "When we met, after you blasted my head off, were you scared that I would eat you?" Uzi felt a bid bad. "Yeah, I guess so." "That makes sense, I mean, who wouldn't be scared of me," "N-" "I mean, wow I know why, I would have eaten you, and that would have been bad. I get why you were so scared, and I'm surprised you befriended me and stuff when I was sent to kill everyone on this colony, you are too kind to me, after everything I've done." "N! Stop downplaying yourself. You need to look at the good in you. Like how you saved me like 7 times, how you helped me with my solver, how you are nice to me, just don't beat yourself up." N looked at her. "Thanks." "Hey, um N?" "What?" "Do you want to come to the prom with me again?" N's face turned fully yellow. "As friends?" Uzi said "Yeah, as friends." "Ok, I'll come with you, let's see what happens."