Insomnia (and some cooling)

Uzi was tired of helping N cool down, so she built a cooling module for him. "Ok N. Eat this, DO NOT CHEW, and you will never need oil, and you will be able to go outside while it is light. Forever." N said, "Wow! Um, thanks Uzi! It looks a bit big though." Uzi said, "Would you rather I cut you open?" "NO!" "Ok then bet" N tried to swallow the pod, but he started choking on it. Uzi wasn't expecting this and hurriedly shoved her hand down his throat to move the capsule, and while that worked, her hand was now trapped in his mouth. And V walked in. Oh sh**. "I TOLD YOU TO NOT BE WEIRD WITH N!" N tried to protest but choked more instead. Uzi said, "I'M HELPING HIM INSTALL A COOLING MODULE!" N nodded. V looked between them suspiciously, but simply left. After that was over, they were both blushing hard and N was relentless in thanking Uzi for the cooling module. "Thanks Uzi, now I can go to school!" "Why would you want to go to school?" "I don't know? I just wanna hang out in the day. I might make friends!" Uzi was a bit concerned about how enthusiastically he said that. Did he never have friends other than V and Cyn? "N? Are you ok? Like in general." "Yeah, yeah I'm fine." "You wanna go to my house again?" "Sure!"

At Uzi's house

"Good morning Uzi!"
"Good morning N!"
They said as they slept together. N didn't fall asleep. He looked at his sleep update. "Serial Designation N, you have not slept for 72 hours, 22 minutes, and 31 seconds." N simply sighed. Even without his nightmares, he never could sleep. He always was walking around or lying in bed, awake. He was always thinking about the mansion, the solver, or a certain worker drone. He always stayed awake, and just acted like everything is fine. He just started walking around, when he stepped on a can of something, and it crinkled very loudly. "Ah frick." "N? Why aren't you sleeping?" "No reason, just can't sleep." "You should sleep." "WHAT DO YOU THINK I'M TRYING TO DO?!" "..." "Oh, sorry." "N, please go asleep. I will make you if I have to." "Please don't make me." "Nope, you have to." Uzi said, as she grabbed N and pulled him into bed."UZI, LET ME GO! "NO! GO TO SLEEP RIGHT NOW N!" "ALRIGHT, NOW LET GO!" "...no." And Uzi held him for the rest of the night.