5 - Dynasty

•Choi Palace•

"Seokmin congratulations!" Seungcheol rejoiced as he stepped into the prince's room, "Why are you sitting so quitely? You're literally going to marry the love of your life. And over that, the same day as I'm getting my love."

"Jeonghan hyung is your love?" Seokmin chuckled bitterly.

"It's Hari!" Seungcheol stated.

"Then why are you marrying Jeonghan hyung?" Seokmin looked at him.

"Please, not again Seokmin." Seungcheol rolled his eyes.

"What not again?" Seokmin frowned, "Why can't you see that whatever is happening is really wrong?!"

"Why do you think me marrying Jeonghan is wrong?"

"You marrying him isn't wrong." Seokmin sighed, "The reason, the motive, that is wrong."

"Why can't you all understand me for once?" Seungcheol scoffed, "I've been waiting for years. Please! Try to take my side for once?"

"Your side?" Seokmin chuckled bitterly, "Let me speak the truth right now, no matter how much it's going to hurt. Your so called soulmate, Kim Hari, tried to side with the Phoenix Ashes and was cursed for it. You still didn't believe that she was wrong because no one had any proof. Did anybody call you out for that?

You turned your back to the throne for her. Did anyone say anything to you for that? Mom and dad know how wrong this is but still they're doing this for your sake. Sure you won a lot of wars hyung but you never retained your responsibility.

Mom, dad, me, Dino, our friends, the entire Kingdom loves you. Your don't need anybody by your side. Just look around yourself, you already have everyone by your side. But that's not enough for you. You only care about that one person who's gone forever and now you're on your way to ruin someone's life for it.

Hyung, me and Joshua hyung are in a relationship for four years. Still, after I heard the news of our wedding, I went to talk to him. Did you try to contact Jeonghan hyung? No. Because you simply don't care about him.

I'm happy for my wedding. Shua hyung is also happy. You're happy. Mom Dad are also happy. But what about Jeonghan hyung? Are you not feeling guilty by even an inch? Don't hurt a heart hyung, because it will come back to you eventually."

"Seokmin! I understand what you mean but look into it through my eyes." Seungcheol explained, "I didn't go to him because I know his words will definitely build a doubt within me."

"Stop giving excuses!" Seokmin blew up, "Just accept that you're being extremely selfish here. I'm so done with you. How can you be so full of yourself hyung? You can't even see that HE. IS. NOT. HAPPY. WITH ALL THIS."

"Why are you only looking at the negative side and making a huge deal out of nothing?" Seungcheol frowned.

"It's useless to talk to you." Seokmin sighed, "I didn't know when you became like this. This- is not YOU. How can someone's pain be so invisible to you? Wake up hyung, you were never like this. He's suffering alone and guess what? His own fiance doesn't give two flying fucks about him."

"Seokmin! You're crossing your limits." Seungcheol rebuked.

"Why? Are you the only one allowed to cross limits?" Seokmin scoffed, "Do whatever you want because of course, no one is going to stop you. But keep one thing in your mind, very clearly. When reality will slap you on your face, don't come to me. I'll be the last person to lend you my shoulder to weep over your very own sins."

"Seokmin- Hear me out." Seungcheol held his shoulder.

Seokmin yanked him, "I don't want to. Go blabber your bullshit to someone who's as crazy as you."