Your name

"My name is Toshinori... Yagi," the man finally speaks, his voice trailing off with a hint of hesitation.
"It's nice to meet you, Toshinori," you reply with a warm smile, extending your hand in greeting. "I'm Y/N."

Toshinori seems to be thinking for a moment before tentatively accepting your handshake, his grip firm yet gentle. There's a flicker of something in his eyes—gratitude, perhaps, or a trace of relief—as if your simple act of introduction has lifted a weight from his shoulders.

As your hands meet, you can't help but notice the calluses on Toshinori's palms, you really wondered what this man did for a living

After a brief moment of silence, you clear your throat, breaking the quiet that settled between you. "You should probably stay over for the night," you suggest gently, concern evident in your voice. "Just so I can keep an eye on your condition."

Toshinori considers your offer for a moment before nodding slowly, a hint of gratitude in his expression. "Yeah, that's probably a good idea, thanks" he murmurs, his voice soft but sincere. The vulnerability in his tone tugs at your heartstrings, prompting you to offer whatever comfort and support you can provide.

You offer him a reassuring smile, hoping to alleviate any lingering worries he may have. "Of course. I'll take the couch," you assure him, gesturing towards the living room. "You can have the bed."

As you gesture towards the living room and reassure Toshinori that he can take the bed, he hesitates, a furrow of concern creasing his brow. "Are you sure?" he asks, his voice tinged with uncertainty. "I don't want to be a bother."

But you shake your head, adamant in your decision. "No, not at all," you insist, offering him a reassuring smile. "You need a good night's rest, and the bed will be much more comfortable for you. I'll be perfectly fine on the couch."

Toshinori nods reluctantly, a sense of gratitude mingling with his reluctance. "Thank you," he murmurs, his voice filled with appreciation. "I appreciate your kindness."

With a warm smile, you assure him once more that it's no trouble at all, and set about preparing the bed for him. As you change the sheets and fluff the pillows, a sense of companionship settles over the room, easing the tension that lingered in the air.

Once the bed is ready, Toshinori settles in, the weariness of the day evident in the lines of his face. As you tidy up the room, a comfortable silence falls between you, punctuated only by the soft rustle of sheets and the occasional sound of rain against the window.

To break the silence, you decide to strike up a conversation, hoping to lighten the mood. "So, what do you do for work?" you ask casually, noting the calluses on Toshinori's hands. "I noticed the marks on your hands."

Toshinori's expression shifts, caught off guard by the question. For a moment, he hesitates, grappling with how much to reveal. "Ah, well," he begins, choosing his words carefully. "I work at a hero agency."

Toshinori's eyes widen slightly, taken aback by the unexpected barrage of questions. As he mentions working at a hero agency, your eyes light up with excitement, and without hesitation, you begin firing off questions rapid-fire.

"What position do you have?" "Do you talk to heroes every day?" "Do you work for All Might?!" "Have you ever met All Might!?"

The enthusiasm in your voice is palpable as you eagerly await his responses, your curiosity getting the best of you. But as the questions pour out, you quickly realize the sudden onslaught may have been a bit overwhelming.

With a sheepish expression, you slap a hand over your mouth, apologizing for your abrupt behavior. "I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to bombard you like that," you stammer, feeling a flush of embarrassment creeping into your cheeks.