About you

You'll be aged 20, let's just pretend that's the start age for UA for the sake of the story.

Quirk

Your quirk is called "Mendwell." This quirk allows you to heal yourself and others rapidly by harnessing the energy of your own life force.

In combat, you can channel the energy of your quirk to instantly heal minor wounds and injuries, allowing you to sustain yourself and your allies in the midst of battle. You can also use your healing abilities defensively, creating barriers of rejuvenating energy to shield yourself and deflect attacks.

However, the true power of the Mendwell quirk lies in its ability to amplify the user's physical abilities temporarily. By tapping into the reserves of healing energy within yourself , you can enhance your strength, speed, and agility to superhuman levels, granting you an edge in combat.

Additionally, you can manipulate the energy of your quirk to project healing waves or pulses, which can either restore vitality to allies or disrupt and weaken adversaries. This versatility makes the Mendwell quirk a formidable asset on the battlefield, capable of turning the tide of a fight with both its defensive and offensive capabilities. However, you still aren't too familiar with your quirk, and the healing of major injuries drains a lot of your energy leaving you extremely exhausted to the point where you could pass out.