A change of plans

You wake up with a mixture of excitement and nerves, today is your first day at U.A. High School. As you get ready, you grab your phone and decide to send a quick message to Toshinori to share your anticipation.

You: Morning, Toshinori! Today's the day! First day at U.A.

A few moments later, your phone buzzes with his reply.

Toshinori: Good morning, Y/N! That's fantastic! How are you feeling?

You: A bit nervous, but mostly excited. Can't believe this is really happening!

Toshinori: You'll do great, I know it. Just be yourself.

Feeling encouraged, you continue the conversation.

You:Thanks, Toshinori! By the way, I was thinking... How about you come over for dinner tonight to celebrate my acceptance?

You anxiously await his response, fingers tapping lightly on your phone screen. Another buzz.

Toshinori: That sounds like a wonderful idea. What time should I come over?

You:How about 7 PM?

Toshinori: Perfect. See you then, and good luck today!"

With a smile, you put your phone away, feeling a bit more relaxed and ready to face the day.

The crisp morning air fills your lungs as you make your way to U.A. High School. The imposing gates of the school tower above you, emblazoned with the U.A. emblem. Students mill about the courtyard, their excited chatter creating a vibrant atmosphere. You take a deep breath, stepping through the gates and into a new chapter of your life.

As you navigate the hallways, you find your classroom: 1-A. The classroom is spacious, with large windows letting in plenty of natural light. Desks are neatly arranged in rows, and the walls are adorned with motivational posters and notices. The atmosphere is charged with the energy of students eager to begin their journey as heroes.

You notice a few students already inside. Your eyes catch sight of a familiar head of spiky blonde hair. It's the rude guy from the entrance exam. Summoning your courage, you walk up to him.

"Hey, you're that guy I saved at the entrance exams," you say, trying to break the ice all the while trying to seem nonchalant .

The blonde, Bakugo, narrows his eyes at you. Before he can respond, the red-haired guy standing next to him, Kirishima, bursts into hysterical laughter.

"Bakugo, you got saved by her?" Kirishima chokes out between laughs.

Bakugo's face turns a deep shade of red, and he starts yelling, his anger palpable. "Shut up, you damn extras! I didn't need saving!"

You can practically see steam coming off him as he rants, his fury almost comical in its intensity.

The chatter slowly fades as a tall, disheveled man with dark hair and tired eyes walks into the room. He looks around with a bored expression before clearing his throat.

"Good morning, class. My name is Shota Aizawa, and I will be your homeroom teacher," he says in a monotone voice. "You can call me Aizawa-sensei."

Aizawa's presence commands the room, despite his seemingly indifferent demeanor. He takes a moment to size up the class, his gaze sharp and assessing.

"Let's get one thing straight," he continues. "This is not going to be an easy journey. Being a hero is more than just having a powerful quirk. It requires determination, hard work, and the ability to think on your feet."

He pauses, letting his words sink in. "Our curriculum is rigorous. You will be tested physically, mentally, and emotionally. Some of you may not make it to the end of the year. But those who do will be prepared to face any challenge, and just a quick reminder that I am not afraid of expelling anyone "