Part 19: Kashyyyk

Luna's POV 

The moment Tech placed our ship in Hiperdriver I looked back towards the Wookiee seeing him sitting in the corner hugging his legs. 

Wrecker: "Why is he there?" 

Me: "He's scared." 

Wrecker offered me my portion of the food. 

Me: "He needs it more than I." 

I walked past him and slowly approached Wookiee. Hearing me approaching he lifted his head. 

Me: "Here. You look hungry." 

I went down on my knees so I could open the portion of my lunch and offered it to him. He looked past me and an angry growl left his mouth. Looking back I saw guys who wanted to approach me. All of them quietly placed their hands in the air. 

Me: "What's wrong?" 

Hunter: "He doesn't trust us." 

Tech: "Well, seeing how all clones were given the order to execute the Jedi, he has a good reason to be cautious." 

Hunter looked back toward the Wookiee. 

Hunter: "I am sorry about what happened. But we are not like other clones. We did not follow that order. We don't work for the Empire, either." 

He said as he took a seat behind the chair. Wrecker did the same as Tech and Echo took a step back. I looked at Wookiee seeing that he was looking at me. 

Me: "He is telling the truth. You don't have to be afraid of us. It's okay. Eat." 

I said as I pushed the food more towards him. He looked down at it then he took it in his hands and began to eat. It looked like he hadn't been eating for days. Poor fella. 

Me: "My name is Luna. What's yours?" 

He looked at me and said something. I didn't understand him so I looked back at the guys for help. 

Hunter: "My Wookiee is a little rusty, but I think he said his name is Gungi." 

The Wookiee looked at him and nodded. Then he began to say something again. Hunter looked at Tech. 

Hunter: "You catch that?" 

Tech: "He's been on the run since Order 66, attempting to reach the Wookiee homeworld of Kashyyk before he was captured by those smuggling droids." 

Hunter: "I am not sure how you survived this long on your own, but it's impressive." 

I stood up and turned my body towards the guys. 

Me: "If he's trying to get back home we can help him get there." 

Wrecker: "Been a while since we're been to Kashyyyk." 

Hunter looked at me then he stood up and approached Echo. 

Hunter's POV 

Echo: "The Empire could have outposts there by now. We don't know if it's safe for him there." 

He said quietly so only I could hear him. A sight left my mouth as I looked back at Gungi. 

Me: "He's a Jedi. He is not safe anywhere." 

Luna stepped next to him and he looked up at her with a smile. He offered her food but she shook her head. 

Luna: "It's okay. Eat Gungi." 

He said something that I didn't catch. Luna looked at us. 

Luna: "What did he say?"