1. I'm Your Biggest Fan

THE FLOOR-TO-CEILING WINDOW almost makes everything inside of the house visible to the outsiders prowling on the street

THE FLOOR-TO-CEILING WINDOW almost makes everything inside of the house visible to the outsiders prowling on the street... if it isn't for the curtains that are always open. But nobody cares enough to stop by and see what's really going on inside, except me. I like to spend the rest of my weekends watching that particular window from across the street. I like to stare at the art deco inside. I like to memorize the details of the furniture inside. I like everything that is happening inside. Especially when I see him.

Tonight, he is on the couch, video calling his girlfriend in Paris using his laptop. He always does that every Saturday night, exactly eight in the evening. It's sickening actually, how obsessive he becomes of her. I have searched about her, and she is not that special and interesting at all, so I don't really understand the hype about her.

Then, he closes the laptop - probably because the call has ended. I watch him lean back on the couch, rubbing his eyes. He's tired now. It will just be a moment before he heads up to his room. He always sleeps early because he has a job in the morning.

I love him so much. And I know he loves me too. He just doesn't know it yet. First, he needs to properly meet me, because the only time he gets to speak with me is whenever I deliver him pizza - it's his favorite snack - all pepperoni. I am actually overqualified to be working as a delivery girl because of my many baccalaureate degrees. However, after knowing that he always orders to this particular pizza house, I could not help myself but be in it. I must be in it - if it meant that I could get to talk to him up close. This will be my first step in befriending him. I could have tried connecting with him on social media, but, like a gentleman that he is, he does not entertain other girls while he is in a relationship. That is what I like about him. And his loyal trait is only wasted on his girl working in Paris as a fashion intern. Why stick with her when I am here? I am more interesting anyway. I am extremely loyal, dedicated, motivated, and patient, with a knack for beautiful things that symbolizes something important to me.

When I get home, I go straight to my room, pull out the red box under my bed, then open it. The first tip that he gave to me is there; the white handkerchief he forgot in Starbucks; his signature body spray that I pick-pocketed from his bag when he was walking home; and recently... his empty water bottle that he left on a table in some restaurant early this afternoon, when he had his lunch. I grab it then lick the rim of the mouth of the bottle - thinking that it's his mouth. This is my only way of kissing him for now. I just have to be patient. But, I WILL get there. Eventually.

"Earth to Odessa?" Tracy waves her hand at my face when she sees me daydreaming on my job again on a Monday morning. Tracy is my boss - the manager, but she likes to think that we are besties. Though, the thought is one sided - hers.

"Yes?" I say, trying to shrug off my wandering thought of having five kids with my future husband - him.

"You've been working so hard helping to bake pizza at mornings and delivering them during your night shifts on weekdays. How about I give you a break tonight?"