✨|Chapter 43|✨

Enjoy reading......

Little bit mature content so read at your own risk.......

Trisha

I was standing in our huge balcony and looking outside as the whole city(Kolkata ) is filled with colours. Everyone is enjoying while playing holi afterall today is the day to enjoy holi.I was really overwhelmed after seeing this scene as it helps me to forget the fact that I am unable to play holi.Honestly I was really excited about this day but unfortunately its not possible. No no I am not blaming Akash for not playing holi. Its not like that that everyone has to like everything. I totally respect that he has his own point of view as I don't want to force anyone because I know very well that you cannot get anything forcefully as tears started coming from my eyes thinking all these. I don't know why I am crying like this I should not cry for this but still seems like I cannot keep my tears inside.
Suddenly I felt that someone came from the back and filled my cheeks with colours. At first I was shocked and immediately I turned around and saw its him(Akash )as he is smiling at me.
But is he playing holi just because of me? Because some moments ago he told me that he doesn't play holi as he doesn't like colour. Then why he is doing all these? I didn't force him to play holi because I really don't like that anyone do anything forcefully.
You don't play holi right? I asked him
He pulled me toward him and said
Who said? Do you have any idea that how much excited I am today as today is our first holi after wedding. He said while kissing on my cheeks.
Its only you who said that you don't play holi. I said
I said because I want to keep you with me as I don't want you to go anywhere with my mother. Even if she asked you. I want to spend today my whole time with you. He said and kissing me on my whole face.
I was about to leave because I am too shy to tolerate him now but he hold the pallu of my saree
and immediately I put my hand on my shoulder so that the pallu of my saree couldn't fall because it's very embarrassing infront of him.He started pulling me while holding the pallu of my saree and finally he pulled me toward him and hold me tightly so that I couldn't go far away from him and started kissing me from my shoulder to my head.
I am so sorry Trisha for making you upset for sometime. You know that I did this to give you the surprise. I won't do this from now on. He said
I didn't said anything just tears started coming from my eyes and I turned then looked at him. He wiped my both tears from the eyes and again said.
I am sorry Trisha.
Unable to control myself I hugged him tightly and started crying. He is trying to console me so that I can stop crying.
Suddenly he hold me in his arm and take me to the room and he again made me look infront of the mirror and said
Did you ever noticed that how beautiful you are looking with the colour all over your face? He asked
I just looked myself in front of the mirror. In the meantime he started loving me as my whole body is becoming very weak to what he is doing. I started gasping and closed my eyes because I don't have energy to look at anything as I was just holding his hand tightly so that he never leaves me. My hair, saree everything has become so messy.
Suddenly he started using his tongue and I quickly move out of him because I couldn't handle too much of romance. He again came and hold my uncovered part of waist and a shiver started running in my spine.
Now I won't leave you for a single second Trisha. He said while turning me infront of him and make me stand on the wall then he started making love with me. He started loving my whole body along with love bites, kiss. He started kissing on my whole face and said
You are only mine Trisha, your love, your body, your soul and you yourself everything is mine as
you are born for me my doll. He said
I am holding his shirt tightly because I can fall at anytime as my legs are so weak.
After sometime......
I managed to get out of his hold and started making my saree looks appropriate because it's in messed up condition now. I just looked at him and smiled and he is smirking at me. I turned my face from him because I can't look at his face for such a long time. Honestly I am too shy to look at him as he is about to come to me and I just turned myself to move.

Suddenly a bullet of a gun shot inside my back.
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. I started shouting and fall on the floor

Akash

I was really shocked to when she started shouting badly and fall on the floor.
Trisha. I went to her while she is groaning in pain as the bullet of a gun shot  inside her back.
I just looked around the room and saw a man with his face covered holding the gun had just ran away while seeing me.
I just looked at Trisha and said
Nothing will happen to you Trisha. I won't let anything happen to you and I won't allow you to go anywhere. I said then hold her in my arm and put her on the bed then quickly call the ambulance.

The ambulance arrived within 2-3 minutes and took Trisha in a strature as I also went along with her because I can't leave her alone at any cost and immediately we started going to the hospital

The ambulance arrived within 2-3 minutes and took Trisha in a strature as I also went along with her because I can't leave her alone at any cost and immediately we started going to the hospital. I vow to kill that person brutally who has done this to my Trisha and I am sure that this has been planned.

Another update......
What do you think Akash will do now?
Who has done this to Trisha?
Let me know in comment section.
Also vote and comment if you like it.
Please follow me on my Instagram for amazing contents
Id: megworks4