explanation

No Pov:

Illusion or well a version of her returned the fox Pokémon to a red capsule and put it in her bag.

"You should be more careful,Adults are usually more careful than that especially around dragon types"She said grumpily.

She whistled and a small green cat creature ran out of the bushes and sat on her shoulders.

"Sprigatitio"It said purring.

"Illusion oh my stars your ok!"Adora smiled and ran to hug Illusion.

Illusion looked angry and confused at the embrace and pushed Adora off.

"What the fuck was that about."Illusion yelled as the cat on her shoulder hissed.

"I don't know who you are"Illusion said as she put her bag on her back.

"What"Adora said her face wide in shock.

Catra looked at Adora awkwardly and tried to comfort her.

Illusion raised an eyebrow at Catra, looking at her.

"And what are you meant to be,some weird costume"Illusion said Snarkyily.

Catra growled and was going to say something back untill Adora stopped her.

"Well err let's start this again."Adora said trying to get back on Illusion's nice side"I'm Adora and this is Catra,we thought you were one of our a friends"

Illusion rolled her eyes and began walking off.

"You'll probably get killed out there by a higher level Pokémon, you better follow me to motostoke,I know the wild area like the back of my palm."

Adora and Catra looked at Eachother in confusion before following illusion.

"What's a Pokémon?"Adora asked and Illusion Groaned.

"Where have you been living under a rock?"Illusion snarled before signing"Pokémon are companions,we live and battle with them,I am a Pokémon trainer,I want to become champion of this region."

Illusion petted the sprigatitio on her shoulder.

"So where are you from?"Adora asked awhile Catra walked next to her.

"Kalos,this is Galar."illusion said quickly.

"what was that thing that chased us?"Catra asked.

"Haxorus"Illusion said bluntly"a very aggressive and powerful dragon type"

"What was that creature you used?"Adora asked smiling.

Illusion rolled her eyes, their questions were endless.

"Ninetales or well a version of it,it's a form that evolved in Alola making it ice fairy"Illusion answered.

They kept walking untill Adora saw some steps in the distance.

"Is that were you're heading?"Catra asked as Illusion nodded.

"That's motostoke,where the ceremony will be"