【𝟐】- ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴀᴅɪᴏ ᴅᴇᴍᴏɴ

(I forgot to mention the chapter 1 was episode 2 from hazbin hotel! Andddd let's timeskip, i got lazy as FUCK

(I forgot to mention the chapter 1 was episode 2 from hazbin hotel! Andddd let's timeskip, i got lazy as FUCK. And yes Y/N haven't met alastor because she's trying to keep herself hidden.)

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

One Week Later

Y/N's POV:

It had been a week and I woke up and rubbed my eyes and yawned. I looked around the room i got up from my bed and flapped my wings stretching it. I folded my wings behind my back and went to the bathroom, i looked at myself in the mirror noticing my hair is all messy and tangled I looked like i had a hangover or something.

I grabbed the hairbrush and brushed my hair. After brushing my hair i brushed my teeth and took a shower i changed my clothes and got ready for the day.

(I don't know what outfit so you pick?)

I wore my cloak from a week ago to hide my wings and since it's the only cloak i had when i got sent to hell a few days ago, it was dirty but it'll do until i have a new cloak.

No one's POV:

Y/N went outside her room wearing her coat. She looked around and walked to downstairs and saw a cat asleep on the sofa, with Charlie, Vaggie and 2 deers? With wings? putting up a banner that reads 'Happy first week, Sir Pentious and Y/N!' i stayed on the stairs while they fixed the banner what are they doing? Y/N thought "That looks perfect! Aah! I am so excited that Sir Pentious and Y/N is staying at the hotel!" charlie looked at the banner with a proud face "Um, Pentious was just trying to take over the city with his weird steampunk bullshit a few days ago and i still don't trust Y/N." vaggie looked up at her girlfriend who was climbing down the ladder "Well, I haven't seen him try to pull any of that here. And Y/N is Nice give her some time and plus trust takes time!" charlie looked at the stairs and spotted Y/N and she waved happily "Y/N!! good morning!!" Y/N smiled warmly at charlie and went down and walked towards her "good morning too charlie and vaggie" Y/N looked at the both girls "good morning too Y/N" vaggie said while giving her a small smile.

Y/N's POV:

I was about to say something till sir pentious (yes they've met.) comes in, rolling in a new machine that his Egg Boiz are sitting on. I got confused on why he had that and vaggie looked at it and back at sir pentious "What the hell is that?" sir pentious looked at the 3 of us and at vaggie "Oh, hello, purple female. It's my new invention, the Skin Flayer 11,000! I'm really looking forward to shooting the other residents." charlie and i looked confused "What? Why?" charlie and i asked confused "Everyone is being too nice. Obviously it must be a lie. I can sense that they are planning to kill me, but when? How? I must be prepared! Ooh, the new parts of my machine are here." 2 girls come in, wheeling in boxes of weapons. Pentious runs over to them while i got confused the other girl held out a clipboard "sign, please." sir pentious took the clipboard and signed on it while the other girl wheels the boxes "Thank you for your business. Enjoy your Carmine purchase." the 2 girls walks out of the lobby as Sir Pentious takes the crate full of parts and weapons for his machine. As he slithers back, Vaggie realizes whom he's buying from "Carmine? As in, Carmilla Carmine? You are buying parts from an overlord?" vaggie said clearly pissed "Uh, of course. She's the top weapons dealer in Hell." sir pentious said. "Okay, well that stops right now." vaggie took the boxes and began wheeling them away from sir pentious "Hey!" sir pentious yelled out. Vaggie stopped walking and looked at sir pentious "You absolutely cannot build weapons in this hotel. No one is trying to kill you. People are being nice because they want you to feel welcome." Sir Pentious looks at Vaggie with a wry expression. He peeks over his machine to scowl at the other residents and workers. Husk downing a bottle in the bar, who flips off Sir Pentious. Angel Dust, standing near the bar on his phone, does the same. Niffty, who is dusting a corner of the wall, looks at him and does a sinister-sounding giggle "Hmm, I have my doubtsss." sir pentious squinted his eyes suspicious at the workers. "Well, it's true. You have to trust us." vaggie said while sir pentious crossed his arms "But I don't" meanwhile charlie was thinking about something and got an idea "Well, why don't we focus on that for today's activities?" i was just standing next to charlie having my arms crossed. "Not before we lay some ground rules. No more building weapons, no more plotting against other guests, and you need to get rid of these things." Vaggie points at Egg Boiz who were on the crate of weapons. 2 Egg Boiz, having a tug-of-war over a laser, accidentally set it off and blow a hole in the roof, much to Vaggie's frustration "Oh!" vaggie points at the ceiling "What did I just say? What did I just say?" vaggie said clearly frustrated "What? Not my little egg boiz." hugs Egg Boiz "They do my evil bidding for me!" vaggie crossed her arms looking down at sir pentious "Do you want to stay here and redeem yourself?" sir pentious looked up and narrowed his eyes. "yesssss?"..."Then no more eggs." vaggie pointed out. with tears in his eyes sir pentious lets go of his eggs "All right, eggies. You've got to go. I-" more sobs "can't keep you anymore!" sir pentious did a dramatic pose which i silently giggled at. "Okay, boss!" one of the egg bois said with a salute and They all follow Vaggie as she wheels Pentious' boxes away. "No, don't resist. This is how it has to be!" sir pentious said. Sir Pentious begins crying as he watches his Egg Boiz walking away. Charlie, looking awkward, pats his shoulder. But before vaggie walk away she turned to me "Y/N can you come with me?" I looked at her in confusion but shrugging it off and walked towards her.

Random skip?

We walked towards a door and stopped infront of it. Vaggie opened it and i saw a swamp inside the room with the same guy who saved me from hitting the floor eating a deer? "Alastor!" vaggie said the guy looks surprised for a second and his eyes go from the deer carcass on the table to Vaggie and Y/N "Do you mind? I'm in the middle of breakfast." as he looks back to finish his meal. "Pentious' eggs are all over the place, and I need you and Y/N to get rid of them." i looked at her quite confused and back at the deer man and saw that he threw away knife and fork, stands up and summons microphone "Oh, well, in that case, I'd be delighted to!" as he stopped towards us. He looked at the 2 girls "Humanely!" vaggie glared at the deer. "Hmm. Well, that's a lot less fun" his head turned around and his eyes glow red and the x appears on his forehead "but I suppose we can take care of that on my outing today." And held my hand and walks out of the room with me and the egg boizs following us.

Glad my cloak didn't fall off.

I sighed in relief and followed the deer demon. He was still holding my hand but i shrugged it off thinking it's normal.

(Woah. Wait- 1331 words😭?)

 Wait- 1331 words😭?)

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵