【𝟔】- 𝐎𝐛𝐬𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧

【𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝟐】

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐓𝐚𝐥𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐰𝐨 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬 | 𝐀𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

【𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟔 - 𝐎𝐛𝐬𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧】

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──

≽^•⩊•^≼

W𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬:

➣ 𝙵𝚕𝚞𝚏𝚏

︎...(I know alastor is ace, I'm just doing this for the sake of the book or maybe the sake of me😭✌🏼 am i doing it so fast with the reader🤔)...

Flashback:

There was a awkward silence and i decided to break it. "uhm..guys..?" charlie shook her head and had a shocked expression so is the residents "YOU'RE AN ANGEL?!?!?!?!?"

End of flashback

Y/N'S POV:

I looked at charlie who had her mouth opened and with wide eyes. I felt my wings flutter and folded them behind me.

"i- well uhm.. a fallen actually..."

Charlie had stars in her eyes and a big smile she suddenly squealed and rushed to me holding my hand. "OMG YOU'RE A FALLEN ANGEL?!" i nodded.
But suddenly i heard static radio in the air.

Alastor's POV:

Charlie rushed towards Y/N and held her hand. I gripped my cane tight and statics filled the air. I didn't like when she held her hand. I teleported beside Y/N and pulled her away from charlie "My dear! Please give Y/N some space" charlie looked at me and nodded and she finally calmed down. "sorry about that Y/N it's just I'm surprised to know Y/N is a fallen angel!" it's not a surprise for me actually ..i already knew about it.

Y/N looked at charlie with a confused expression "wait your not mad, that I'm a fallen angel?" i held Y/N close as in protecting her from harm. I don't know what's gotten on with me but i felt the urge to protect her... Make her smile...take care of her...be by her side...and make her mine.

Y/N's POV:

I was confused on why charlie didn't get mad nor sad that I'm a fallen. I was about to say something till i felt myself sink into the floor and teleported into a room (Your room)...? It was a dark room i can 't see anything but i saw a familiar glowing red eyes. Alastor's. "Alastor, is that you?" i didn't get a response but except he walked towards me while i back up "Alastor what are you doing ?" i kept walking backwards till my back hit the wall. Oh crumbs.. i looked at him who's only 1 feet away. alastor kept walking towards me and eventually cornering me (I'm having a ace panic😁✌🏼).. .