【𝟑】 - ᴏᴠᴇʀʟᴏʀᴅꜱ

Y/N's POV:

Alastor And I was walking down the street, closely followed by Pentious' Egg Boiz who are his new minions, alastor still holding my hand while his other hand is behind his back holding his cane. "Oh, boy! What's the plan, boss? I like your suit! What are the antlers for? Can I touch your staff thing? Are those your ears or is it your hair? I can't tell!" i was getting annoyed by the noise and looked at Alastor his eye twitches as we walks down the street, a pained smile on his face. A shadowy person watches us from behind, before appearing in front of us startling the shit out of me, the shadowy figure revealed himself to be an Overlord named. Zestial. "Hark, Alastor. How fare thee this day?"Alastor makes a radio static sound effect, looking slightly scared??? I was about to say something till one of the egg boizs interrupted me. "Who's that, boss? Want me to rough him up for you?" said the egg boiz while throwing his hands. "Follow in silence if you value your shell!" he taps Egg Boi's shell with his cane before turning back to Zestial "Greetings, Zestial!" A demon comes out from an alleyway and sees Alastor and Zestial "Oh, holy shit!" the demon was surprised and also scared. "Ah, the weather, doth become this fine day." i looked into a alleway and saw A cowboy demon comes out of the backdoor after a fight, and was about to go back in when he notices Zestial and panics "Whoa! Uh oh!" before fleeing which makes me confused on why they're fleeing. "Indeed, looks like we might have some acid rain this afternoon!" A demon, seeing Zestial, pours gasoline over himself and sets himself on fire, screaming. While i was confused as fuck Zestial turned to me and looked at me. I got quite scared and lets go of alastor's hand to place my own hand to my arm to rub it. Alastor looked at me still with his smile but strained like he is disappointed that i let go of his hand?.. Zestial continued to look at me "and who though you may be?" zestial said looking at me i looked up at him since his taller than me. I Held out my hand "I'm Y/N it's a pleasure meeting you" my coat better not fall off i swear to go- my thoughts were cut off when Zestial gently shook my hand. "Likewise." and he lets go of my hand. Zestial looked back at alastor who was just...staring at me? Hard to tell. " If our luck doth hold! I do revel in the screams. How art thou?" Zestial begins walking down the street with Alastor and Y/N as tons of demons spotted them and hide, run, or avoid them from getting in their way. " It has been an age since thou hath graced us thy presence. Some hath spun wild tales of you falling to... holy arms." meanwhile i was just zoning out in my thoughts. (Just think of something?) My thoughts were cut off when we walk into an alleyway with a row of lifts. The security camera spots Zestial walking in view, but Alastor's image glitches when the camera was on him. Zestial, Y/N (lets say alastor made her enter the elevator) and Alastor gets into one elevator. The Egg Boiz attempt to follow, but Alastor blocks them with his cane. "No, no. I have a very important task for you. Stay here and guard the front until I return." The Egg Boizs salute and the lift begins its ascent. i noticed one of the egg boizs got in.