training is harder now

y/n pov

I was woken up at the ass crack of dawn by bakugo and told to change into some running clothes and left with kiri and Kats on their run it was hard to keep up with them as i kept falling behind do to being sleepy. 

" come on Water brain we are gonna leave you in the dust at this rate " i heard Katsuki yell at me halfway up the road. I rolled my eyes and used my quirk to make water so it was like the water was pushing me forward tell i was right behind them and started to run normally again. 

It was a bout 7 am when we got back to the school and i dragged my self in to the shower slightly annoyed but it was a way to make them feel better having them train me. I used my quirk to dry off pulling the water off me as i got dressed into my uniform and waited for them in the common room. I seen them walk down stares as we took off to the school,I found my self sleepy most of the day even hitting my head on my desk in mic's class as i fell asleep. I took my water out of my bag and started to drink it as i walked to the girl's locker room put on my hero outfit and headed to the training ground where i was met with to strong gazes from bakugo and Kirishima. 

" Don't worry pebble nothing to bad today just sparing with me " Kirishima said as he knew bakugo would not hold back as i started using water to attack Kirishima hardened and blocked my attacks making me have to rethink my plan, I made water wings and put puddles on the ground without him seeing they were lased with my sensory quirk so if he touched one he would lose something. as i started my attacking again i wanted as he was surprisingly limber for a giant rock tell he fell into the closets puddle and to my surprise he lost his hearing so he could only watch as i attacked. i found my self eventually on my ass pinned under him with the wind knocked out of me . 

" why hello beautiful," he said with a toothy grin making me blush. I pushed him off taping him on the head and he could hear again as i readed my self again , i dont know how meany times i landed on my ass dearing that training .

"Come on water wonder are you even trying" I heard bakugo yell at me as he came up behind me with a sneak attack knocking me In to kirishima.

" Hey what the hell that hurt " I yelled annoyed

" Well try harder dumbass" he said looking down at me

I looked up at him and stud up and started to leave the training room slightly annoyed.