Elsa's POV

"Oh my god! Elsa, we HAVE to go to the party tonight! *Insert frat here*'s parties are said to be LEGENDARY!" My cousin and bestie Rapunzel said. We're sophomores at Arendelle University. "And plus, my boyfriend Eugene is in the frat so it won't be that weird. Practically the whole school's going!"

"You do realize that's impossible, right Raps?" Our other bestie Astrid said, walking up with my little sister and bestie Anna. "There's what, 6,000 people at this university?"

"Yeah, but we should still go! You know since your boyfriend Hiccup's in the frat and my boyfriend Kristoff's in it too." Anna said. "Who knows maybe Elle will even find someone at the party tonight!"

I must have been blushing as Rapunzel, Anna, and Astrid all started laughing. "So, what do you say? Are you coming with us to the party?" Rapunzel asked.

"Yeah! Please come! Pretty pretty please?" Anna asked.

"Wanna help me out here, Adds?" I asked Astrid.

"Sorry, Elle. For once, I agree with Raps and Na." Astrid said.

I sighed and reluctantly said, "Fine. I'll come with y'all."

"YAY!!!!!!" Anna said. "Now the best part."

"And what's that?" I asked, skeptically. Anna and Rapunzel glanced at each other, smiling.

"Shopping!!" They both said.

"Okay, you walked right into that one," Astrid said, laughing.

"Come on! We have a few hours left before the party. And it's Saturday so we don't have any classes." Rapunzel said. "There's no reason not to!"

"Okay fine. Let's go shopping." I said.

"Yayyyyy!!!!! Come on, let's go get you a gorgeous dress." Anna said, taking my arm and leading me to Astrid's car. Astrid opened the door and her Australian Shepherd, Stormfly, came bounding out.

"Hey, Stormy! The girls and I are gonna go shopping so that means I'm gonna drop you off at Hiccup's. What do you say, do you wanna stay with Daddy and Toothless." Astrid asked, rubbing Stormfly's head as she barked a reply. Hiccup and Astrid have been dating since high school and they've been friends even longer. They adopted Stormfly and Hiccup's pet Newfoundland, Toothless, together right after high school graduation. "Come on guys! Don't be shy, get in!" Rapunzel said. We all piled into Astrid's white BMW X3 and headed over to the frat house. The boys were already getting the place ready for the party. They were bringing in a stage for the DJ in the yard and everything! We all got out of the car and Stormfly started running towards the house. Hiccup opened the door and a giant black Newfoundland bounded out to see her. They both stopped in the middle and sniffed each other for a few seconds before they both barked and started chasing each other.

"Hey bud, leave your sister alone!" Hiccup called to the dogs as he walked over to give Astrid a hug and a quick kiss.

"Thanks for taking Stormy for a little bit. Raps and Na insisted we go shopping." Astrid said.

"Of course they did." Hiccup said with a small laugh.

"Hey, Hiccup. Where's my man at?" Anna asked. Rapunzel, Anna, and I quickly hugged him.

"Kristoff should be out soon. I told him, Eugene and Jack y'all were coming." Hiccup said.

"Jack? Jack as in..." I asked, my voice trailing off.

"Jackson Overland Frost there is no possible way that we would ever be able to steal Maldonia's bell in their bell tower!" Eugene's voice said, getting closer.

"Okay okay, just hear me out. We sneak into the bell tower..." A familiar male voice said. I knew that voice almost as well as my own and I couldn't help smiling when I saw his white hair and gorgeous blue eyes. I quickly hugged Eugene and Kristoff before focusing my attention on Jack. Jack and I used to be really close when we were younger. We were practically inseparable up until high school. I don't know what really happened. We just grew apart. He joined the basketball team and was playing football while I was on the volleyball team and doing well in my clubs and leadership class. I was president of Model UN, ASB President, and more. Then I had heard he was going to Maldonia University to be on their football team. To be honest I had the biggest crush on him so I gotta admit I was disappointed when I heard he wasn't going to AU with the rest of us.

I was so lost in my thoughts that I barely noticed Jack walking up to me. "Elsa! It's so great to see you! The boys told me you would be coming!" Jack said, nearly crushing me in a hug. I could barely even remember the last time he had spoken to me, let alone hugged me.

"Awww Jack, it's been way too long! How are you? What brings you to AU?" I asked, blushing as I noticed that my voice shifted up a few octaves.

"Same old Elsa," Jack said with a laugh. "I go to AU now. The football team here, the Guardians recruited me. I guess you'll be seeing a lot more of me."

"I guess so," I said pretending that it didn't make me extremely happy he was going to be spending more time here.

"Elsa! Hurry up! We don't have all day for you to flirt..." Anna started before Rapunzel elbowed her. "I mean catch up with your old bestie!"

"I'm coming! I'm coming!" I said, rolling my eyes. "Bye Jack. See you later?"

"Definitely. I'll see you tonight." Jack said with a wink. I smiled and walked back to Astrid's car, hoping I wasn't blushing too much.