Elsa's POV

We drove to the mall and Anna and Rapunzel could not stop talking about dresses the whole way there. Astrid and I could care less but we were going with them cause our girl group stays together.

We headed into Nordstrom and started looking at dresses. Astrid and I let Anna and Rapunzel pick out our dresses and kept talking about what kind of braids looked best in our hair.

"Elle! This would look AMAZING on you!" Anna said, handing me a silvery light blue strapless mini dress.

"And Astrid, this one would be perfect for you!" Rapunzel said, handing her a grayish teal tube top and light brown miniskirt. We all headed to the dressing rooms and had a sort of fashion show. Rapunzel was right. Astrid looked stunning in her top and skirt combo. Rapunzel also looked amazing in her sparkly purple minidress. And Anna was rocking the black crop top and royal blue miniskirt. Then it was my turn to try on my dress. I quickly put it on, careful to make sure the side slit was perfectly aligned (and that you couldn't see my underwear). I stepped out of the dressing room and the girls were all staring at me with their mouths wide open.

"What? Is it that bad?" I asked, turning red.

"No, girl you look gorgeous!!" Rapunzel said.

"Raps is right, the color really suits your eyes!" Astrid said.

"I knew I had good taste." Anna said, proud of herself for picking my dress.

"Okay, I think it's time for the best part of shopping." Rapunzel said.

"Shoes!" Rapunzel and Anna both said in sync. We headed to the shoe section and each found something that would work well with our outfits. Anna got a pair of pink stilettos with big bows to match her bright pink scarf. Rapunzel got a pair of white espadrille heels. Astrid got some tall brown boot heels. And I got a pair of beautiful blue lace up heels.

"Time for makeup!" Anna announced. We headed over to the makeup counter and the employees did our makeup. They even had a guest hairstylist to do our hair. Astrid's blond hair was done up in a beautiful ponytail with some braids. Anna's reddish brown was half up half down with a twist in the back. Rapunzel's brown hair was tied into a purposely messy bun. And my platinum blonde hair was half braided and half down (the left side was braided and the right was loose).

After that we drove back to our dorm. Astrid and I were roommates and we shared an adjoining bathroom with Anna and Rapunzel. We put on our new clothes and shoes, then it was time to put on jewelry. I went over to my desk where my jewelry stand was. I took out my favorite silver hoop earrings and fitted my other ear piercings with some other silver posts. I then put on a few of my favorite bracelets and some rings making sure I put one on my right ring finger to show I was single. I looked through mh necklaces but couldn't find the right one until I remembered my favorite. I kept it in a small box on my nightstand. A small snowflake on a silver chain. It used to be my favorite necklace but now I barely wear it.

I should explain. Jack gave it to me. When we were graduating from eighth grade. He told me not to open it until we graduated from high school but I opened the box anyway. I always kept the necklace hidden under my shirt so Jack wouldn't know I opened the box but now we're in college, I can wear it openly. Jack left a note with the necklace but I never read it. I felt too bad opening it after not waiting until high-school graduation to open the necklace. But I figured I might as well see what he wrote.

Opening the envelope I immediately laughed when I saw Jack's shaky eighth grader handwriting.

Dear Elsa,

If you are reading this then we must have graduated from high school. If you're wondering why I made you wait this long to open it, I just came up with the idea a week ago and I didn't trust myself to remember to give it to you in high-school and I think that you're slightly more responsible than me. Anyway I just wanted to let you know that I'll always be here for you even if we aren't friends anymore. (Doubtful. I bet that we'll at least be friends forever.) I hope you like this necklace. My little sister helped me pick it out a really long time ago before the accident. Anyway, the necklace means that you'll always be special to me. Just like a snowflake. There's only one of you. Okay that's really cheesy. lol. I just want to say thanks for always being there for me. I really appreciate it.

-Jackson Overland Frost

P.S. I think you're really pretty and maybe we can go out sometime? Idk.

P.P.S. Sorry about this letter being so cringy. But if you're reading this I guess I sent it. Sorry. I might be handsome but apparently not smart.

I smiled as I read that letter then blushed when he wrote I was pretty and wanted to go out with me. Then laughed when he said it was cringy. I couldn't wait to talk to him tonight. "Elsa? Are you ready? The party is starting soon!" Anna called from the bathroom.

"Yeah. I'm coming!" I put the snowflake necklace on and grabbed my purse before running out the door. The frat house was a five minute walk from our dorms so we just walked along with some other groups of partygoers. We finally got there then went to find the boys.