chapter four.

sooo, how are we feeling about the book so far ?
--
Wednesday afternoon.

sooo, how are we feeling about the book so far ? --Wednesday afternoon

"Since Sour Diesel ranks as a bestseller right now. I'm honestly considering introducing more flavors, like Strawberry Shortcake I don't know-something with a sweet appeal, particularly for the ladies."

We were talking in the cultivation area just behind the dispensary. Hendrix was inside assisting with sales, and he had actually designed some pretty dope flyers to distribute, I didn't even know he was this creative. It brought it a few new customers so that was more money for us to make.

"That sounds dope! I'll dive into it right away! Experiment with blending different flavors to see what I can help you come up with, and you'll even have a chance to sample the flavor before we add it to the shelves." Tory exclaimed, his voice brimming with enthusiasm.

We slapped hands before leaving the grow room. I've known Tory for a good minute, even prior to launching my dispensary, he knows his shit about weed so I had to get him to-be my grower.

We stepped back into building and went over a few more things before he exited. Hendrix came out of the break room, slipping his phone into his back pocket as he leaned against the counter. Before I could initiate a conversation, another customer came in through the double doors, having just had their ID verified by security.

"Welcome to Cloud 9, how can we assist you?" Hendrix inquired as the customer approached the counter. His gaze swept over the selection of strands before settling on the Pineapple Express. "I'll take some of this, and a rolling tray," the customer stated, while I moved towards the counter of rolling trays.

"Any specific color?" I asked, turning to face the older man who appeared to be in his mid to late forties, with grey hair styled into a fade and a scar over his right eyebrow.

"Nah, just give me the pink one; it's for my girl," he said. I nodded, reaching for the tray and placing it on the counter between the register and iPad used for card transactions.

While Hendrix collected the buds and a few swisher sweet packages, I took out my phone placing an order for some cupcakes. Truthfully, I ordered a dozen-not just for myself and Hendrix, but also as an excuse to see Shelby again.

I slid my phone into my pocket, quickly assisting the customer before they exited the building.

"Remember those cupcakes we had at the opening?" I questioned as Hendrix nodded sitting on one of the stools beside the counter,

"Yeah, they were bomb as fuck, Why?"

"I just ordered a box, you can have some. Shelby will most likely deliver them since she's the delivery person I requested."

"Oh, you tryna see her again?" Hendrix chuckled. "She is pretty, and so is Mecca. Ayla is as well, but she mentioned she has a boyfriend."

I brought my fist to my mouth and exhaled sharply. "Honestly, they're all baddies, but Shelby has definitely caught my eye."