chapter six

🤭.... enjoy.
---
omniscient.

She sat in between his legs as he leaned closer, his lips meshed perfectly with hers once more. Bringing her hand up she places it around the back of his neck running her fingers through his black curls; a moan escaping her lips.

Laying her back as they continued to kiss, Amir slides his tongue into her mouth before pulling away to admire her.

"You so pretty mama." He whispered, his eyes trailing her visage before removing his shirt. Tossing it aside as Shelby removed hers as well. Their lips locked with more passion as Amir's big hands caressed her body, pulling away she then slipped off her bottoms before lying back against the soft pillows of her bed.

Strumming her fingertips against her bud she hissed before locking her eyes on Amir who pulled his bottom lip between his teeth as he watched her; stroking himself.

Leaning down he takes her hand, with her fingers in his mouth he sucks her sweet juices from them before smirking, as he placed his hand underneath her chin he kissed her softly, moving down her chest he laps his tongue around her hardened nipples of each breast massaging them as she tilted her head back.

Her bedroom, that still held the smell of sweet essential oils began to heat up with lust and arousal as Amir lead himself down her stomach, he glances up to see that her eyes were closed, playing with her breast as soft moans continued to escape her lips; a symphony to his ears.

Reaching her glistening center he admired it momentarily before kissing down her thighs, building the anticipation between them. Shelby's back arched again as his tongue finally connected with her bud while sucking against it, a satisfying smirk playing on his lips as her moans became louder; echoing off the walls.

"Oh.. Amir, fuck." She moaned placing her hand into his hair in order to push his head down further, slurping with exertion he slips his two fingers into her. Making a "come here" motion against her spot Shelby's hips bucked slightly as she tried to keep her composure. She was ready to release and ride out her first orgasm, but she was going to hold it in for him.

"You like that baby? talk to me.. lemme know." He said smacking the side of her butt cheek before gripping it with his free hand.

"Yes! Oh My God! Yess, I love ittttt!" She whimpered soon riding out her first orgasm. A smirk on Amir's face as he pulls away, his erection on full display as he stands, turning away from her he pulls a condom from his wallet, tearing the Gold XL Magnum package he slips it on before climbing onto the bed with her.

With his chain dangling in her face he rubs his erection against her folds causing her to bite at her bottom lip with much anticipation.

"Please don't tease me baby.." She whispered looking up at him, with a wink he smirked before pushing himself inside of her, he took his time filling her up due to the scrunched up faces she was making. Once inside fully, Amir found a perfect pace to start off as he peppered soft kisses against her face.

"Shit.." He groaned feeling her clench around his length, closing his eyes he felt her hands caressing his chest and arms.

"Go faster, please?" She whispered as he nodded, wrapping his arm around her he flipped the two of them over. Now with Shelby on top, he held her hips tightly while ramming himself inside of her.