Emperor x Reader (request) |4|

Getting invited to a 'hangout' by the king himself turned into something more

You relaxed at one of the tables outside of Inkopolis, you were sitting with your team after a couple rank battles and let's just say. You did NOT miss a beat! You work your literal ASS off just to what? LOSE?! Your team captain wasn't the .... Happiest, but it's better than them yelling at you... Especially in public. You placed your weapon down besides you(or on the table) and looked at your phone, and... IT WAS DEAD. What a wonderful morning. You sighed to yourself and looked around. You noticed The Shoal, and because you had your bag, with your charger inside, you went to see if they could let you charge your phone. You left your weapon with you're team.

You saw a big crowd outside The Shoal and when you looked to see who they were staring at, you saw Emperor and Prinz, his little brother. You somehow managed to walk inside The Shoal and went to the desk. You saw the Jelly working at the desk to be staring at the crowd in curiosity. You spoke up, breaking the Jelly's intense stare at the crowd.

User: "Hey uh, can I charger my phone here for a bit...-"

Jelly: "Huh? Oh yeah sure."

The Jelly flops it's little arm, pointing at the little corner where there were little couches and a table with a... Charging unit! You rushed over there and instantly sat on the couched, you pulled your charger out of your bag and plugged your phone in!

User: Yes! 1%!

Is what you were thinking when you heard a faint cough. You first ignored it.

??: "Cough cough... COUGH COUGH-"

User: "What?? Do you have some sick thing or-"

You said as you turned around and saw Emperor! The king! The nothing FUCKING KING OF TURF WAR AND YOU JUST ACCIDENTALLY INSULTED HIM -

User: "Oh uh-"

You managed to mumble out.
You had a .... Couple battles against Emperor's team.. Of course them being most loses. Besides when you... Surprisingly got lucky! Because of that Emperor got every.... Fond of you. (Yeah let's say that.)

User: "Sorry- I uh.."

Emperor: "It's fine."

Cod... The crowd was now staring at you. FUCK-

Emperor: "I want to know if you'll be busy this weekend."

User: "Uh. I don't think so. Why?"

Emperor: "I have a proposition for you."

Oh.
E

mperor: "I want you to go a date with me this weekend."

WHAT

User: "..... Wait what??"

Emperor: "You heard me. A date this weekend. I want to meet you in the plaza. Alright?"

You paused, absolutely confused and absolutely stun on how the writer can NOT write love stories.

User: "Uhm. Sure...?"

Emperor: "Good."

Emperor walks out and Prinz follows, you sat there confused as hell with a faint blush on your cheeks. You glanced down at your phone. 20%! Yes!

OKAY GUYS I DEFINITELY NEED HELP WITH LOVE STORIES. I'll actually TRY to make them more.... Romantic since I would be pretty mad if I read something and it isn't lovey dovey. ALSO SORRY IT ISN'T LIKE A CONFESSION, I HAVE NO CLUE HOW EMPEROR WOULD ACT SINCE I NEVER READ ANY OF THE COROIKA MANGA'S. ANYWAYS

Word count- 545