Goggles x Reader |2|

Friends... Or maybe more?

You were sitting at one of the tables in the middle of the Plaza in Inkopolis. You were just scrolling on your phone ,you were pretty bored since you were waiting for your team... You suddenly felt something like a glass jar nudge your back shoulder.

You were confused and looked back to see your friend, Goggles with his jar of pickle plums. Before you could say anything he spoke up with his mouth fill.

Goggles: "Want one?"

You stared blankly at him.

You: "..No ...?"

Goggles shrugged.

Goggles: "So what are you doing?"

He asked. You explained to him that you were waiting for your team. You guys talked a bit before your team arrived, you went with them to the lobby, waving Goggles off.

Goggles never really 'messed' with you like he does with Rider or those other inklings/Octolings. He never pants you, didn't stick pickle plums onto your face ... It was weird and Rider bought it up once, but you never really had an answer to why Goggles didn't do that type of stuff...

Soon enough you and your team were exhausted, you guys lost some battles but most were wins. You walked out of the lobby with your weapon ,(over your shoulder or in your hands.) that's until you noticed team blue. You saw Goggles goofing off like normal, Glasses trying to make him chill, Headphones just watching ,and Bubble Hat just smiling like normal.

You smirked silently to yourself as you saw the scene, you walked by them, deciding to just go home since you were tired but Goggles noticed you, he quickly got up from his seat and walked up to you. Glasses just sighed.

Glasses: "Cod." Bubble Hat laughs.

Goggles caught up to you.

Goggles: "Are you going home?"

You: "Huh? Oh yeah, tired and stuff. You know."

Goggles nodded silently, smiling.

Goggles: "So uh. Wanna hangout tomorrow?"

You were confused but then again this is Goggles, always wanting to hangout. You nodded.

You: "Sure. Why not."

Goggles smiles. He went back to his team as Glasses went off at him, Goggles went back to being his goofy self and you walked home with a slight blush on your face, and a smile.

AGHH, this was short again since it's 3 AM right now for me so I'm too lazy to make a whole essay lmao. Anyways hope you liked it.
Word count- 405