2

Two years later,

Christopher

A flame,warm and bright radiating a gold glow almost hauntingly beautiful resembling love at its warmest. You spark a flame or ignite it intentionally either way it lights up like a magician performing a magic trick,God's wonders. One mistake and it goes out,it dies. How do you light it again? you don't,it's murdered just like how you can't make the dead come alive again. A flame is fragile just like the heart that lit it.

It only takes one to break another and none to take out the flame burning on the candle stick.

Her bright hazel pupils bore into my chocolate ones with her fingers trailing across my skin creating different patterns on my skin. A slight sigh emitted passed my lips diverting her eyes to my lips.The morning sun rays peeking through the blinds shone on her golden hazel melanin creating a radiancy reflecting her beauty. Our flame is still burning and grows by the second. I love her,I don't quite understand love but I am certain what we have is genuine and different.

I sat up grabbing my reading glasses and putting them on and so did she with her glasses. I grab the notepad and pen,I pursed my lips arching my eyebrow as I tap the end of the pen lightly against my cranium sphenoid until something suitable came into mind. I jotted it down quickly before it slipped my mind. I tore off the paper from the pad handig it over to her.She adjusted her glasses and a smile appeared on her face creating a glow on her face and her beautiful orbs to light up.

"Morning without you is a dwindled dawn."She re-read out loud,her eyes not leaving mine for a second."by Emily Dickinson but from me to you." She finished saying word for word what I wrote down. I intertwined our hands as her irises corse into mine as she was searching for something. She turned her back to me leaning back with her head resting on my shoulder with my arms automatically wrapping around her,refuging her,whilst our fingers intertwined.

I placed a kiss on her cheek and her hand travelled up to my face as my kisses trail down to herr neck, a small moan escapes her lips. We haven't had any physical intercourse ever since she gave birth,It was never a problem since we were so busy raising the twins and focusing on our careers. My hand snaked up to her left breast then she abruptly held my hand moving them off her and she suddenly got up slipping on her white house shoes. I knitted my eyebrows in confusion fixing my glasses up.

"Is everything okay?" I asked holding her hand grabbing her attention. She looked down at my hand holding hers then back up at my face. She removed her hand from my hold pushing her glasses into her hair.

"Oh no n-nothing I just need to um wake the kids up,I don't like them over-sleeping or else they won't sleep later on." She spoke hesitantly exiting our bedroom. There's something bothering her,and this is not the first time she's done this. Multiple times we get time alone,she cuts me off. I shrug it off getting out of bed,I grab my phone making my way downstairs to the kitchen. I grab the orange juice carton and pour some into my glass.

I log onto my Instagram and get dozens of notifications as always. I switch to my fanpage account,iphuckedyourbish, reading a few memes then a story from The Shade Room came across my feed. 'Singer,Chris Brown, served with restraining order from ex-girlfriend,Karrueche Tran for allegedly abusing her during their relationship.' I sighed rolling my eyes at this absurd headline I just read. Why can't she just leave me the hell alone,I already got fake news up my ass and now this shit? I switch back to my account and finding that post so I can comment.

"I'm so sick of these thirsty adults. Jacob has the obsession. Her team is trying their best. For what? No one has served me and the lenghts they are going ,I should call them stalkers.
What's even more fucked up is that,they played off my past by saying I abused her. c'mon now,opening old wounds to make Kae a victim,that's some evil shit.Sad part,y'all believe it."Leave her alone". Provoking me to spazz so they can have something. Notice that this shit happens when they need to promote something .