8

Christopher

Munching on one of the kids' favorite snacks, I lazily stood up from the couch and made my way into the kitchen. The house was completely quite since the kids were at school. Beyoncé had taken them a few hours ago and hasn't been back since. I figured she was either by her mother or sister so I didn't bother to check on her. Throwing the empty packet in the garbage, I opened the fridge and let my eyes roam over everything in it as I licked over my dry lips.

"What do we have here?..."

Smiling evilly, I grabbed the four small boxes of fruity juice and closed the steel fridge door. Standing over the counter as I happily drank the kids' juice boxes, I jumped when I heard the front door open and close. Slurping up the last juice box, I quickly threw it into the garbage and quickly stood beside the kitchen table, coughing slightly.

Frowning as I watched Beyoncé quickly hurry up the marble staircase, I quietly followed her up the stairs and into our room. Watching her hurriedly take the many bags in her tiny hands into our joint work in closet, I leaned against the door frame with my arms folded as I quietly watched her go back and fourth between the bags and her closet.

"What's in the bags" I voiced causing her to drop the bags and jump.

"God Chris" she clutched onto her chest and smiled a small smile as she tried to control her breathing. "You scared me"

"I'm sorry" I apologized as I walked over towards her, wrapping my arms around her tiny waist as she wrapped hers around my tattoo covered neck, kissing me passionately.

Disconnecting my lips from hers, my eyes raked over her attire and I frowned when I saw what she was wearing. She wore a white crop top with a large amount of her cleavage popped out, her belly ring showing and a super short jean skirt paired with jewelry and red heels. When did she start dressing like this?

"What the hell are you wearing?" I asked as I took a step back to clearly get a look at her.

"What do you mean?" she asked as she gave me a shy smile. I wasn't buying it. I know Beyoncé better than she knows herself and I know when somethings up with her. She's been acting so strange lately.

"I mean...don't you think you're showing too much?" Slightly rolling her eyes, she turned around and walked into the walk in closet with me hot on her tail.

"I've always dressed like this Chris" she said as she placed the black bags into her closet. Her movements being to fast for me to actually see what the items in the bags were.

"I've never seen you dressed like that"

Hearing her sigh loudly, I watched her close her wardrobe door and turn around to face me. I could see her become slightly tense as she looked into my eyes.

"You don't like it?" She looked up at me sadly before looking down and fidgeting with her fingers. What the hell is going on? In all my life of knowing Beyoncé, I've never known her to ever be this...vulnerable. So unsure of herself. What in the hell is going on?

"No babe, I like it. I just don't want everyone looking at what's mine" watching as her cheeks turned Crimson red, I felt her quickly kiss my lips before looking down at her wristwatch.

"Oh! It's time to get the kids" she gasped giving me another kiss before rushing pass me and screaming a goodbye.

Feeling a vibration travel to my leg, I quickly pat my thigh and pull out my phone.

- Beyoncé knows everything. I hope you're happy you piece of shit. You're lucky I didn't fuck your ugly yellow bone ass up! Fuck....

Zoning out on the rest of Solange's long ass text message, I sighed and rubbed my hand through my hair as I walked out of the closet, making my way towards my bed where I sat at the edge. This must've been why Beyoncé's been acting so weird. I honestly thought it had something to do with me putting my hands on her. Her knowing this must've just been the icing on the cake.

She probably has some smart plan on how she's going to get back at me. Shit! I really didn't want her being mad at me. What I did that night at the club was a huge mistake. I was drunk out of my mind so I barely remembered most of what happened but that doesn't justify my actions. Me putting my hands on her will never ever happen again. I'm working on putting my issues behind me and moving forward. I just hope she doesn't do anything drastic like ask me for a divorce. She's my entire world and I don't think that I'd make it physically or mentally without her. As crazy as it may sound, I know that I wouldn't make it. I've never really been one to physically harm myself, but the thought of Beyoncé ever leaving me had made that awful itch arise. I just want to sit her down and talk with her. I hope she listens.

Beyoncé

Slowly closing the kids door, I creep back into my room to find Chris laying with his head against the headboard as he watched American pie. Nervously sighing, I slowly discard myself of my silk robe and let it fall to my feet. Chris eyes still stayed onto the television screen and I sighed when seconds passed and he hadn't looked my way. Walking over towards the bed, I softly cleared my throat and gave him a sexy lip bite as his eyes focused on my red lingerie. It wasn't too revealing since I didn't exactly like what I looked like, but it didn't cover too much and it showed enough. My breast were extremely large since my pregnancy and haven't gotten any smaller, I guess.

"Uh" Chris licked over his lips and kept his eyes on my breasts as I slowly crawled over to him.

Slowly trailing kisses up his tattooed neck, I felt him groan as I softly began to rub up and down his thigh. Dangerously close to his manhood.

"Bey" slowly straddling his lap I slowly began to rock back and forth on his manhood causing him to quickly shut his eyes and groan lowly.

I wanted to make him feel good. If I pleased him he wouldn't go out and cheat on me. I knew that this was something that was missing within our marriage. Lovemaking. I was determined to please him in every way possible. We'd go back to the way we used to be soon. I knew it. I just had to please him and then he'd remember me for who I was. The me before the babies. The sexy me. The me he first fell in love with. The me he could never keep his hands off of.

I began to rock my hips faster and harder. He bit onto his lip and shut his eyes tight and a small smirk made its way onto my face as I felt his large member harden under his underwear. I felt him sigh before quickly holding onto my forearms, abruptly stopping my movements.

"It's a little late and I'm really tired" looking into his eyes I could see that something was off. It was me. He probably took one look at me and became disgusted. I know it was me. Turning my head so that her couldn't see my eyes well up with tears, I quickly climbed off him and laid down beside him. Slightly scooting away as I pulled the duvet over my head.

I was so fucking embarrassed. What the hell was I thinking? Coming up in here dressed this way knowing that I looked so awful? I kept replaying the nonchalant and displeased look her had over and over again in my head. It made me physically cringed.

Hearing him sigh and switch off the television, I quickly placed my hand over my mouth to silence my cries. I cried more than I've ever cried in my entire life. It took everything in me to make sure that he didn't hear me. I just couldn't believe it. He isn't attracted to me anymore.

__________

Thoughts?

Short chapter I know. Apologies for the wait!

Beyonce?

Christopher?