The battle Within - 2

ॐ श्री गणेशाय नमः🌸

Me first time short story likhne ka prayas kar rahi hu. Me aasha karti hu aaplog ko pasand aaye. AAP plz issi tarah mujhe support karte rahiye. Aapke votes and comments se mujhe inspiration milegi kahani likhne ko. Chaliye kahani ki shuruaat karte hai.
_______________________________________

At night, Haseena's father called her, and she went to sit on the couch.

Abbu: Hassu, can't you do something else besides joining the police force? Think of other options.

Ammi: Yes, beta.

Haseena: (taking a deep breath) Ammi, Abbu, I understand your concerns, but I want you both to understand me too.

Before Abbu could say anything, the doorbell rang.

Ammi: Who could it be at this hour? (She went to open the door)

And Haseena was smiling.

You can guess who it might be👀

Ammi opened the door and saw two people smiling at her.

Boy and girl: (together) Namaste.

Ammi: Namaste, who are you both?

Haseena: Ammi, they are my friends.

Ammi: You never told me about them.

Haseena: Ammi, let them come inside.

Ammi: Yes, yes, come in, kids. Sit down. You can have dinner directly. (The duo were about to speak, but Ammi interrupted) I won't hear anything else.

They just nodded in agreement

Everyone settled at the dinner table.

Abbu: Who are you both?

Boy: I'm Anubhav Singh, and this is my sister, Karishma Singh.

Abbu: Is there any special reason for your visit?

Haseena: Abbu, we met today only in college, and we became friends. And it turned out that he is leaving tomorrow for training, so I thought of inviting them home.

Abbu: That's a good thing. What kind of training?

Anubhav: Police training. (With a smile)

Ammi: Let's talk after eating, children. (And she started serving both Anubhav and Karishma)

Here, Haseena looked into Anubhav's eyes, he smiled and blinked with assurance that he would handle it. And Haseena just smiled back.

Anubhav: Uncle, do you know Karishma is also going to join the police force? It's been her dream since childhood.

Karishma: Yes, I'm in my first year now. But I've already started preparing.

Ammi: But beta, are your parents okay with it? Aren't they afraid, I mean, aren't they worried?

Anubhav: Yes, they were scared at first, but they understood later. Parents find happiness in their children itself. When it comes to safety and risk, there's no job nowadays where safety is guaranteed 100%. Because nowadays, whether it's in your home or in a crowded place, there is bloodshed everywhere and much more. If she joins the police force, obviously there's risk. Because when a police officer leaves home in the morning, even he doesn't know if he'll return home in the evening. If everyone only thinks about the risk, then no one will protect the country. As far as the safety of a girl is concerned, we're also scared for my sister, but we're proud that she has the courage to dedicate her life to her country. As for parents, they'll make the right decision for their daughter. But whatever decision they make, your daughter shouldn't suffer because of it.