First day after Marriage -1

ॐ श्री गणेशाय नमः🌸

Me aasha karti hu aaplog ko pasand aaye. Aap plz issi tarah mujhe support karte rahiye. Aapke votes and comments se mujhe inspiration milegi kahani likhne ko. Chaliye kahani ki shuruaat karte hai.
_______________________________________

The story is suggested by sumua123. Thank you for the suggestions.

_______________________________________

It was discouraging when you don't receive the engagement you hope for, especially when you've poured your heart into your writing. And also I think many of you were not interested with the short story as except one or two all are silent readers. It will be the last story of this book. If ever you think I should continue for this you can tell me in comment or personally dm me or as usual you can ignore too. Sorry for this .

Let's continue with the story:-...

As she stood before the mirror, the lady in her 30s gently combed her long, dark hair, revealing a radiant complexion that required only a hint of makeup to enhance her natural beauty. Her bright eyes sparkled with happiness as she adorned herself with elegant gold jewelry, including a delicate necklace with a small pendant, dangling earrings that caught the light, and a sparkling bangle that added a touch of glamour to her wrist. With a gentle smile, she applied a sindoor to her forehead, marking her new status as a married woman. Draping herself in a stunning red saree with intricate gold embroidery, she felt like a true bride. Before descending the stairs, she walked over to her husband, who was sleeping peacefully, and glanced at him with a loving smile, her eyes shining with happiness. She gazed at him for a moment, she turned and descended the stairs with grace and elegance. With a gentle smile, she approached an elderly woman and humbly sought her blessings, receiving a warm and loving response.

Women: (Caressing her face) Humesha khush raho. Bahut sundar lag rahi hai meri baachi. Kisi ki nazar na lage. Vaise haseena anu abhi tak uttha ki nahi?

Haseena: Dhanyawad maa. Nahi maa woh so rahe hai.

Maa: Thik hai oosko baadme dekhte hai. Ek kaam karna aaj Paheli rasoi hai to kuch meetha sa bana dena.

Haseena: Ji maa.

Haseena went to the kitchen and made kheer as her first cooking as a newlywed (paheli rasoi). After some time, maa entered.

Maa: Haseena baan gaya?

Haseena: Ji maa sab kaam ho gaya hai. Hum Anubhav ko uttha dete hai.

Maa: Ruk, me bhi chalti hu aaj iski aache se khabar loongi. Tu tabtak iske kapde nikal de. Vaise bhi thode der baad muh dikhayi ke rasam ke liye aane wale hai.

Haseena nodded, and both she and maa went to the bedroom where Anubhav was still sleeping peacefully. Maa went over to Anubhav to wake him up, while Haseena went to the cupboard to pick out some clothes for him.

Maa: Anu utth jaa aur kitne der Sona hai. (Caressing his hair)

Anubhav: (in sleepy tone) Priye aur thodi der sone dijiye na.

When Anubhav lovingly called out to her as 'priye', Haseena's face flushed with a shy blush. But when maa caught her gaze with a playful, teasing look, Haseena's embarrassment deepened, her cheeks growing even rosier as she cast her eyes downward.

Maa: (with smile) Haseena tu hi uttha de.

Haseena nodded and leaned in close to Anubhav, whispering something in his ear. He suddenly sat up in bed, his eyes wide open, and Maa's expression changed to one of surprise and shock.