Humari Adhuri Kahani -2

ॐ श्री गणेशाय नमः🌸

Me aasha karti hu aaplog ko pasand aaye. Aap plz issi tarah mujhe support karte rahiye. Aapke votes and comments se mujhe inspiration milegi kahani likhne ko. Chaliye kahani ki shuruaat karte hai.
_______________________________________

A smile refused to leave Anubhav's face, but perhaps it was the will of fate. From a distance, a truck was approaching with its brakes failed, and neither Anubhav nor the driver seemed aware of the truck's condition. Suddenly, the truck came at full speed and hit Anubhav's car. The impact caused Anubhav's car to spin twice before flipping over. Onlookers gathered, and they immediately called for an ambulance. The driver of the truck was killed instantly, but Anubhav was still breathing. A bystander took his phone and made a call to inform someone about the accident.

Haseena smile seeing anubhav call and she received it.

Haseena: Hello Anu! Aap kidar hai ?

Person: Hello Maam aap haseena bol rahi hai.

Haseena: Ji lekin aap kaun hai aur anubhav kaha hai? Oonka mobile aapke pass kya kar raha hai?

Person: Maddam oonke mobile me last call aapka hi tha isliye meine aapko hi phone kiya aur yeh mobile jiska hai oonka accident ho gaya hai.

Haseena: Kya? (She asked in shocked and cracked voice) Kaunsi hospital me hai?

Person: City hospital (fictional)

She slumped onto the sofa with a thud upon hearing the news, unable to believe what she had just heard. Just then, her mother's phone rang. With great effort, she picked up the phone and started crying.

Haseena: Am..mi (sobbing)

Ammi: (Ammi starts to feel worried by Haseena's crying) Kya hua haseena kiu ro rahi hai, sab thik hai na? Hume daar lag raha hai bol na.

Maa: Kya hua Noor? Haseena ro kiu rahi hai?

Ammi: (to devki) Pata nahi devki, kabse pooch Rahi hu kuch nahi bata rahi. (to haseena) bol na beta.

Haseena: (takes deep breath) Ammi Anu ka accident ho gaya hai.

Ammi: (shocked) Kya. Haseena pahela tu shaant ho jaa phir Anu ke pass jaa. Hum shaam tak aa jayega tab tak tujhe himmat nahi haarni hai. Sab thik ho jayega. Tujhe kanha ji par vishwas hai na sab thik ho jayega. Rona baand kar aur Anu ke pass jaa.

Haseena: Ji ji Ammi. Aap plz jaldi aa jaiye hum akela sab nahi handle kar payega. Aur maa ko bhi sambhaliye.

Ammi: Ha baacha par tu aapna khyaal rakhna.

Maa: Kya hua hai Anu ko Noor? Bahut ajeeb si bechaini ho rahi hai.

After ending the call, both of them set their phones aside. Ammi confided everything to her best friend, Devki, who also began to cry upon hearing Anubhav's condition. However, Haseena's mother remained composed, comforting her friend. Meanwhile, Haseena hurriedly left for the hospital...

City Hospital
(Fictional)

At the reception, she inquired about Anubhav's whereabouts. The receptionist informed her that he was in the operating theater (OT). She hurried there and stood by the door, peering inside. Anubhav lay on the bed, connected to numerous machines. Seeing him in such a state, she felt numb, tears streaming down her cheeks uncontrollably. She longed to rush in and embrace him tightly, but she knew she couldn't.

Then the doctor comes out, and Haseena asked.

Haseena: Doctor Anubhav kaise hai? Woh thik to hai na?