Meeting the unexpected

STILL SEVEN YEARS AGO

"ARE YOU FUCKING CRAZY, JUNGKOOK?!?!?!", yelled Taehyung who, thank god, spotted him carelessly crossing the road and pulled him back before the car almost hit him. Jungkook looked at him monotonously, he was neither surprised cuz he was about to die, nor relieved cuz he's still alive. They both sounded same to him at that moment. "Yah?! Are you out of your fucking mind, huh?!?! You could've died!!", Taehyung continued scolding him, but he didn't reply nor have any reaction.

Taehyung let out a frustrated breath, running his fingers through his hairs, he spoke again but calming himself a little this time, "..Y/n noona isn't dead.", Making Jungkook finally react, as his doe eyes widened a little hearing him, "H-How do you know—"

"One of my friends, saw her with an unknown guy in the city hospital. I went there to search for her, but...I couldn't find her...Thank God, I was returning from there right now, or else, you-", Jungkook burst out crying again, which made Taehyung a little surprised as he never saw him this vulnerable before.

"I-I want..her back..P-please..P-please..
I-I can't live without her...she is M-my life..T-Tell her to come back...please..", he fell on his knees, joining his hands, crying, practically begging to no one.

Taehyung said, "We will find y/n, Jungkook. You need to make yourself tough. You can't let her be your weakness–"

"–But she is my weakness. She...She taught me how to live, how to love..how to live for yourself...I-I don't want to live for me, but for her..", Taehyung sighed seeing him this way.

2 years later

Mr. Jeon was in his office room, minding his own business, not even bothered by y/n's death news. He didn't even arrange a funeral for her, there wasn't any glint of sorrow in him for her loss. Infact, he didn't even speak to his own son.

On the other hand, Jungkook became cold hearted as ever, had only meaning with completing his studies and taking over his position after Mr. Jeon. He knew y/n will come back to him someday.

"Yes, I'll arrive in few minutes there.", Mr. Jeon informed on the call and rushed out the mansion to his car to his company building. "Drive fast.", He ordered the driver, settling himself on the seat.

The ride was usual until, within minutes, and crashed onto his car brutally and intentionally.

Very soon, a huge crowd gathered around the accident scene. Later after taking them to the hospital, it was declared that bothe of them had been dead on spot.

After this incident of Mr. Jeon's death, all the property and hereditary position has been transferred to Jeon Jungkook, the only heir of the family. That's when, he also came to know about, "...And also the name of Asia's biggest mafia syndicate that Mr. Jeon held is being announced to Jeon Jungkook from today."

5 years later

Jungkook, who was now 23, the CEO of a multinational company and also The King of Asia's biggest mafia syndicate.

"I want all the reports by an hour in my cabin.", Jungkook demanded coldly as ever, "Yes, boss.", bowed the man, who worked for him, "...I might be going to the L.As within a few days. I should get no delays under Taehyung. He's your boss, when I'm not there.", He spoke with authority. "Noted, boss.", The man bowed once again and left the cabin.