First Date||𝐌𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞-𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐩

"𝚃𝚘𝚘 𝚋𝚊𝚍

"𝚃𝚘𝚘 𝚋𝚊𝚍."

_🍷_

Y/n's POV

My heart pounded so crazily and loudly, for a moment it felt like it would bounce in my mouth. I just don't know what am doing and why. I stepped out the car with a wobbly smile, as Jungkook held open the door for me like a gentleman.

"Welcome to our home, love," I glanced at his face, which radiated an unknown satisfaction. I hope...I don't regret it. "O-our home?" His smile didn't flicker, "Almost 'our', right?", A sigh left my mouth. Should I play along? Is he even playing now? Why does he sound so serious?

"Mr. Jungkook, you're accelerating too fast in the first date. Aren't you?" He chuckled, which unknowingly pulled a smile out of me. "Okay, I apologise for my desperation, Miss y/n," a chuckle slipped from me when he bowed a little at his statement. "Now may I have the pleasure to have you inside this place?" He asked still playing along as he extended his left hand forward to me. "Sure, Jungkook," which I accepted with a huge smile.

My eyes got stuck on the vibrant decors of the interior of his mansion. It was all well-organized and matched his taste and vibe too well. Jungkook must've become a really elite and rich man now. After all, he inherited a multi-millionaire company. "It's all customed..," his voice echoed from a little distance behind me meaning, I didn't even realise when I reached the middle of the drawing. "Oh, yeah, that's good. I mean, pretty beautiful," I couldn't help but compliment his taste. "You're so fascinated just by this mansion, y/n? How would you react when you see my mansion in the hometown, then?" He grinned as he walked near me.

Right...That one in Korea must be more huge. Like a castle. Just perfect for a king like him and his future wife to rule in.

"What are you thinking so deeply, love?" His playful tone disappeared in the air, replaced by a sickly-disturbing serious ones. Something eerily crawled my stomach when his tall figure towered mines, while his eyes grew dark. I was astonished enough to be able to speak up.

"I-I..What..are you doing?" I took a step back when he got too close to me, so close that I could feel his breath on my face. "What were you thinking, y/n?" He asked, his voice monotonous. "Why are you overreacting..?" I asked frowning.

.......a beat or two of silence passed, until his silly smile returned.

"Why were you so nervous? I was just kidding," he grinned touching my hand, making shivers run down my spine for some reason.

It's because, you didn't look like you were kidding at all.

I gulped and pulled my hand with a light force from his touch. It made me sick. His touch was provoking some unwanted feelings in me. For a moment, I thought he would react on my action, but he just simply glanced up at my face from my hand. "What would you like for the lunch, love?" He asked, his voice soft and calm.