𝑩𝒂𝒄𝒌 𝒕𝒐 𝒎𝒊𝒔𝒆𝒓𝒚

“You don't need to know anything,”“Am I clear?”

“Am I clear?”

_🖤_

Y/n POV

A big ass headache and blankness, was all I felt as soon as my senses came back. My eyelids still felt too heavy to lift. My limbs were still weak, but I winced slightly, feeling a presence near my face. A presence, too close. Am I having a nightmare? Or maybe a sleep paralysis? Maybe worse...did someone kidnap me?

I slowly decided to squint open my eyes, only to find...a man's face near me. Who is he? And why is he so close to me while am lying on..someone's bed? His face was frustratingly familiar and was screaming concern as he watched me gain my senses back. "You're back, love," he uttered hugging my lying figure gently, like he would hurt me if he put any pressure.
And my tongue ached to ask him, "W-Who are you..and why are you hugging me?"

And why do you seem so hauntingly known to me..?

I saw a faint smile appearing on his lips. "I am..your husband, love," my breath hitched when he said who he was to me. My instincts kicked me not to believe his words, but I couldn't just listen to it when I was feeling so clueless and lost. "M-My husband?"
He nodded slowly.

"I am....

Jungkook.."

I blinked as I heard his name. I didn't seem to remember anyone named 'Jungkook' whom I've married. And here he was saying that, he's my husband? How do I trust him? But also...how couldn't I not? I don't remember an ounce of any information about me. And my whole existence. Which ultimately means, I have to depend on him.
"Y-You are..not lying to me, right?", I might've seemed stupid asking that. And I guessed it when his face frowned, "Lie? Why would need to do that, love?"

"I don't know," my gaze trailed to my fidgeting fingers, where I caught a glance of a shiny diamond ring on my ring finger. For a moment, I was taken aback by its shine. It looks new. And perfectly fitting me. "That's our marriage ring," he muttered, realising the questions I may ask.

"What happened to me, Jungkook?" I looked at him with my pleading eyes, to which he smiled softly before caressing my hair. "It's a long story, babe. You sure you're not tired enough to listen all of that?" The concern in his voice, made me feel something strange in my chest. "I, want to listen," came out quietly from me.

"We were on honeymoon, our first honeymoon. To Thailand," his slow pace made me grow irritated one by one bit. "One evening there, something happened so quick. I..I couldn't even process," I gently removed his hand from me. "You..Y-You got hit by a speeding car, that damaged your.. memories. Causing you to go through a severe memory loss,"