L.A roads

“𝙵𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚘𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝙻

“𝙵𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚘𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝙻.𝙰 𝚛𝚘𝚊𝚍𝚜..”

"Shit. Shit!", The 25 year old girl cursed at herself, as she immediately covered her head with her hands and rushed under the nearest shed she can spot. "Fuck myself for being so dumb!", She kept muttering curses for not bringing the umbrella, even after she guessed it would rain tonight. "Aishh! I got all wet now! Oppa will scold me so bad.", A pout appeared on her face just by thinking, the lecture she was about to hear once she gets home.

Just then, her phone buzzed in her side bag, causing her to take it out. Her eyes widened when she noticed the caller. "O-Oppa..?!", She gulped hard before picking up the call.

"Hello?"

"Don't tell me, you got all wet again..", the man from the other side said in an expecting tone, which caused the female to sigh, "I am.."

"I told you this time, too. You never listen to your oppa, y/n-ah!", His tone was getting louder each passing second, as y/n on the other hand bit her lip in pure regret. "I'm sorry, oppa.", She mumbled timidly.

"Send me your location right now. I'm coming.", She smiled hearing him, "okay, Joonie!", He groaned on the other line, "Don't fucking call me with that cringy name!", She giggled and hung up the call and sent him her location.

She stood silently admiring the rain pouring calmly on the streets, which wasn't that busy at this hour. A slight smile danced on her lips, when a sudden funny memory with her oppa flashed in her mind. Soon her smile got converted into a chuckle.

A woman, who passed by casually with her umbrella glanced at y/n with a judging look, but she could care less about that than what she was imagining. After some seconds, she stopped and stared at the cloudy dark sky again. But only if she knew, this time...she wasn't the only one staring at...But also someone, she wished to see never staring intensely at her..

"Boss? Is there something, I can help you with?", The guy in a suited attire, who sat beside the man whom he claimed ‘boss’ in the car, asked. He smirked slightly, his eyes still fixed on the female standing casually and minding her own business under a shed. "There's a lot, Johnson.", He replied in his English accent to the guy, still staring at her. "Please let me know, sir.", Johnson asked again not being clear about his intentions.

"You see that girl over there?", Johnson looked at the direction, where his boss was pointing to and found a simple looking young girl standing. "Yes, sir.."

"I need you to find every fucking thing about her in 24 hours without any delay.", He said in his manlier threatening voice, to which Johnson immediately replied, "Noted, sir."
He smirked for the very last time at the vacant innocent girl's direction, before his car was drove away by the driver.