Fresh start

“𝙽𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞, 𝚢/𝚗”

𝙽𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞, 𝚢/𝚗

The office room door flung open, after Jungkook permitted curtly to the person to enter. "What do you think you're doing, Jungkook?", Hearing the anticipated tone of his hyung, he finally trailed his gaze from the desktop to him with a neutral expression. "Which one?", He asked, while Jimin took a seat across him. "This, premurder plan of Hoseok. You're taking this decision without even letting your congiliere know about it?", He continued as his voice grew irritated each passing word, "Why do only I have to put all my efforts into finding out what the hell you're thinking?! Why am I here if you never consent me?"

No reaction came from Jungkook, other than just a simple brow arch in amusement, "I didn't know you're so attached to me, hyung.", Jimin sighed in defiance. "You never complained about me getting your consent before killing someone. I'm not surprised you're interested 'bout this one.", He glanced at the photo frame of Y/n's and his teenage years, kept on his desk. Wherever he goes, he carries it with him. "So, now as you know, do you have any plans to make it even more easier?", Asked Jungkook.

"Don't kill Hoseok."

Jungkook looked back at Jimin with the same expression, his eyes asking for explanation elegantly. "Don't be impulsive, Jeon. And don't think I'm manipulating you. Think yourself atleast for once for what you're deciding, then you won't ask me for the meaning...Kidnapping y/n, murdering Hoseok it won't be a nice approach to her after these many years. ", Finally a small frown pinched his brows, as he thought about it deeper, taking the opportunity Jimin spoke again, "...I don't want you to repeat the same mistake again, Jungkook....Yes, yes I didn't support you back then and I experienced what y/n went through at that time because of your..your toxic behaviour."

Jimin stood up, "Think about it, Jungkook. And if you ask me, then I would suggest, don't be a dumb immature ass. You're a fucking grown twenty-three year old man and the Chairman of a multinational company and king of Asia's biggest mafia syndicate, not any teenager bouncing on his peak hormones trying to impress his crush. Think wise and mature.", he spoke and left the room.

______________

"How is Jiwoo?", Y/n's voice asked up, after Hoseok placed a deliciously seasoned plate of pancakes, and a Taro bubble tea infront of her on the counter. The usual smile never left his face today, "She's been doing good, studying in a reputated school and..also has a boyfriend..", an amused chuckle appeared from her side hearing the last sentence about Jiwoo. Hoseok's smile widened, half by seeing y/n's smile and half at the reminiscence of his teen sister's childhood crush story.

"I didn't see that coming..", y/n and Hoseok shared a nostalgic giggle. "I know..Now, can you please feedback your experience in my bakery, ma'am?", He spoke half jokingly and she matched his energy, "Sure, why not?", as she took a bite of her all time favourite pancakes, "mhmm! That's so good!", Hoseok simply smiled at her review.