𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟎𝟒

𝟎𝟎𝟑 ⭑

𝟎𝟎𝟑 ⭑ .ᐟ
❝𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐄𝐑❞

・・・・☆・・・・☆ ・・・・

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐆𝐘𝐌𝐍𝐀𝐒𝐈𝐔𝐌 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐏𝐀𝐂𝐊𝐄𝐃 as the basketball game started. Satoru stood out on the court, his confidence radiating as he played. He threw passing glances at me throughout the game, trying to catch my eye. However, I remained unfazed and focused on cheering for our team.

As the game progressed, Satoru continued to play his heart out. He made some impressive shots and blocked several attempts by the opposing team. The crowd cheered loudly each time he scored a point.

Throughout the game, the crowd went wild, shouting "Six-Eyes!" in excitement every time Satoru made a move. Our team played well, with Suguru scoring point after point as well. The game became more intense as we entered overtime; both sides were evenly matched.

As if on cue, Satoru made an incredible slam dunk that electrified the crowd even more. He looked up towards me in the stands, giving me a smug look before pointing towards himself as if saying 'I did it for you'.

I rolled my eyes, unimpressed by his antics, but couldn't deny that he had some skills on the court. Thanks to some clutch shots by Suguru we had tied up again.

Suguru and Satoru worked amazingly well as a team, their combined efforts and coordination making for an incredible sight. They moved with fluidity and grace, complementing each other perfectly. Their teamwork contributed to a second overtime, and the crowd was in a frenzy.

Eventually, the game became a nail-biter, with the score tied up yet again. Satoru pulled off yet another impressive move by stealing the ball from the opposing team and passing it to Suguru who shot a three-pointer.

As the game was coming to a close, one of the opposing team members pushed Suguru from behind, causing him to sprain his ankle. The crowd gasped as he fell to the ground, clutching his injured leg.

Satoru promptly noticed the commotion and sprinted toward the opposing player, about to push back. Before he could get physical, two teammates held him back, wrapping their arms around him. The referee blew his whistle, calling a foul on the opposing team.

"Don't push my fucking players asshole!" Satoru's voice was seething with anger as he yelled at the opposing player, scolding him for his dirty play. His teammates tried to calm him down, "Satoru, relax, it was just a game,"

Satoru shook off their hands, his eyes still locked onto the opposing player. "It's not just a game," he growled through gritted teeth. "We train hard for this." His anger was palpable as he watched Suguru being helped off the court by medical staff.