𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟎𝟖

𝟎𝟎𝟖 ⭑

𝟎𝟎𝟖 ⭑ .ᐟ
❝𝐓𝐑𝐔𝐒𝐓 & 𝐃𝐑𝐀𝐌𝐀❞

・・・・☆・・・・☆ ・・・・

𝐀𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐆𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐃, I couldn't help but notice him on the court, dribbling the ball with ease and scoring points effortlessly.

As I watched Satoru and Suguru play, it was clear that they were both skilled basketball players. They moved gracefully on the court, their movements fluid and effortless as they passed the ball back and forth.

Despite having sprained his ankle recently, Suguru showed no signs of discomfort as he played on the court. He moved with ease and grace as if the injury had never happened. It was clear that he was a skilled and dedicated athlete, determined to play his best no matter what.

Satoru and Suguru had a special bond on the court as if they could read each other's minds. Their passes were always on point, and they worked together to make sure the ball never left their side.

"SIX-EYES!" everyone shouted in unison, a chant that Satoru seemed to love. He grinned and got into a defensive stance, ready to intercept any passes that came his way.

As Satoru made his way down the court, the crowd began to chant "SIX-EYES" even louder. He took the ball, dribbled it a few times, and then went in for a layup, drawing cheers from the crowd as the ball swished through the net.

As the captain of the cheerleading team, I knew it was my responsibility to lead my squad. "Alright, let's cheer!" I shouted, my voice echoing throughout the gym. "Give it your all, Suguru! Satoru, you got this!"

The cheerleading squad followed my lead, chanting "Suguru! Satoru!" as they waved their pom-poms in the air. Their voices joined mine, creating a deafening roar of support for the basketball team.

Their combined effort seemed to give Satoru and Suguru an extra boost of energy as they continued to play. They made a final push towards the basket, scoring another point for their team.

The crowd erupted in cheers, the gymnasium echoing with excitement as the basketball team took the lead. Satoru and Suguru exchanged high-fives with their teammates.

The coach decided to give Satoru a break, pulling him off the court and sending him to sit on the chair. As he sat there, panting from the exertion, I brought him his water bottle and a clean towel to wipe away the sweat.

"Thank you, beautiful," Satoru said with a grateful smile as he took a long drink from his water bottle. The cold water felt refreshing, soothing his parched throat.