𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟎𝟕

𝟎𝟎𝟕 ⭑

𝟎𝟎𝟕 ⭑ .ᐟ
❝𝐕𝐈𝐃𝐄𝐎❞

— 𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘴 𝘴𝘭𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘴𝘮𝘶𝘵 —

・・・・☆・・・・☆ ・・・・

𝐈 𝐋𝐀𝐔𝐆𝐇𝐄𝐃 𝐂𝐎𝐋𝐃𝐋𝐘, shaking my head. "In your dreams, Satoru," I muttered under my breath "I'm not some easy target for your games," I said, getting up from my desk and making my way towards the bathroom.

I walked away from Satoru with my head held high, leaving him at my desk looking dumbfounded. I could hear him chuckling to himself as I disappeared into the bathroom.

Soon enough, I emerged from the bathroom, feeling more composed and unaffected. When I walked back to my room, I found Satoru gone. He must have left while I was in the bathroom.

I sighed in relief, glad to have some peace and quiet. I sat down at my desk, ready to continue with my work when there was a knock on the door. It was Suguru, looking worried. "Are you okay?" he asked, stepping inside.

I shrugged nonchalantly. "Yeah, why wouldn't I be?" Suguru just looked at me for a moment before responding with a small smile. "Just checking in."

After a moment, I looked back at him. "I was wondering where Satoru went. Did he say anything to you?" Suguru shook his head. "No, he just said he was heading back to his condo" He added

I nodded, understanding. "Well, I'm going to head to bed. Thanks for checking on me." Suguru nodded in response and left the room, closing the door behind him. As I climbed into bed, my mind drifted back to Satoru and his sudden departure.

Just as I was starting to drift off, I heard the sound of a ding coming from my phone. I reached over and picked it up, immediately recognizing the sender. It was Satoru, and he had sent a picture with a message.

My eyes snapped open, and I stared at the message with a mix of curiosity and dread. In the photo, Satoru was shirtless, his abs and arms flexed, with a look of longing in his eyes.

NEW MESSAGE FROM: Satoru🫥
"Can you help me?"
*Attached one image*

I took a deep breath to steady myself before typing out a response.

"No."

I sent the message quickly and closed my eyes, trying to push the image and the message from my mind.

A few minutes later, another message from Satoru popped up on my screen.

"Please... I really need you."

His tone through messages was desperate and pleading, which only served to make me feel colder towards him.

I bit my lip, torn between wanting to help him and not paying attention to his behavior. Finally, I typed out a response.