𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟎𝟔

𝟎𝟎𝟔 ⭑

𝟎𝟎𝟔 ⭑ .ᐟ
❝𝐍𝐄𝐑𝐕𝐎𝐔𝐒❞

・・・・☆・・・・☆ ・・・・

𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐋𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐒𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐃 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐌 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐇 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐆𝐀𝐏 𝐁𝐄𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐒, illuminating Satoru's face. His chest was still rising and falling gently with each breath, his lips curled into a peaceful smile.

I sat up slowly, reaching out to gently caress his cheeks. His skin was soft and warm under my fingertips. Curiosity got the better of me, and I reached down to feel his lips with my thumb.

He stirred at my touch, his eyes fluttering open. I pulled back, but he caught my hand and brought it to his lips, pressing a gentle kiss against my fingertips. "Good morning," he murmured, his voice thick with sleep.

He held onto my wrist and guided my hand back to his face, letting me feel the warmth of his skin. "Your hand is cold," he whispered, a playful smile tugging at the corners of his lips. I blushed, pulling my hand back and looking away.

He grasped my chin gently, turning my head towards him. His eyes were filled with sincerity as he gazed into mine. "You're beautiful," he said softly, his thumb brushing across my lips.

As I looked into his eyes, I was lost in their depths. They were like the ocean, so blue and deep that it felt like I could drown in them. They were so blue, like the clearest waters I'd ever seen, and they seemed to shimmer with life. His gaze held me captive, making my heart race with anticipation.

I looked away, my cheeks flushing at his compliment. Getting out of bed, I tried to ignore the butterflies fluttering in my stomach as I walked towards the bathroom. The air was cool against my skin, making me shiver slightly.

I leaned against the bathroom counter, trying to find my breath. My heart was racing, and my skin was tingling from his touch. I looked to my right and saw him leaning against the bathroom door frame.

He walked over to me and stood in front of me, his arms slowly wrapping around my waist. "Do I make you nervous?" he asked teasingly, a small smile playing at the corners of his lips. I could feel his breath on my neck, sending a tingling sensation down my spine.

I gasped softly as he wrapped his arms around my waist, his breath sending shivers down my spine. His nearness was overwhelming, making it hard for me to think straight.

With a deep breath, I laid my head on his chest and wrapped my arms around his back, pulling him closer in a hug. His heartbeat thudded against my ear as I listened to its steady rhythm, calming me down.