Virat's Envy- (rohirat)

A/n: I made some changes to the story before reading it. Pollard is still playing in MI matches, and there were other modifications as well.
____________________________________

The Indian Premier League is happening, and the next match is between Royal Challengers Bangalore (RCB) and Mumbai Indians (MI). Virat Kohli is thrilled that he will get to meet his love, Rohit Sharma. Rohit is equally excited to meet Virat, and both anxiously await to see each other.

MI has already arrived at the stadium and is waiting for RCB, mainly Rohit. When the RCB team bus arrived at the stadium, Virat quickly ran towards the group to meet his love. 

Rohit saw Virat coming and ran towards him, but unfortunately, he collided with Kieron Pollard, one of Rohit's teammates and his best friend. Rohit was about to fall, but Pollard caught him by his waist, and they stood there together in a romantic way. Their team members started teasing them by saying "Kiss, kiss, kiss."

When Virat saw them like that, he became angry at the scene and was annoyed by the MI team members. He ran towards them and separated both of them, holding Rohit by his waist tightly. He then gave Pollard a fierce glare, and Pollard stood there, confused not knowing what to do. 

Virat stared at Drag Rohit to the restroom. That's when  Ishan Kishan shouted, "Vi Bhai, please be gentle with Ro Bhai." he said playfully.

Rohit blushed upon hearing that statement from his kiddo, and Virat smirked and winked at Ishan before locking the door.

After closing the door, Virat pinned Rohit to the sink and looked at him fiercely.

Rohit got scared after looking at Virat's intense gaze and stuttered, "V-vi, what happened? Why a-are you angry?"
"You are asking me what happened?"Virat replied in a cold voice,

Rohit tried to explain that it was an accident, but Virat shushed him by putting his finger on Rohit's lips. He then carried Rohit to the sink and started to unbutton his shirt but

Ro stopped "Vi we have a match" and reminded him about the match, and Virat sighed frustratedly and started making a visible hickey on Rohit's neck. After marking his property to show the world and decided to join his team, before leaving, he said "We are going to have a long night, babe." Ro blushed at that

After Virat left, Rohit composed himself and said "Why does he always have to do that? But I love him anyway."

Rohit had just stepped out of the restroom when he was ambushed by the mischievous youngsters of the team - Ishan, Hardik, and Tilak. They greeted him with a barrage of questions, "Bhai, why aren't you limping? Did Virat Bhai didn't do anything?" Ishan asked, puzzled. The other two nodded in agreement, waiting for Rohit's response.

Rohit was taken aback by the question and became a blushing mess. He shouted at them, "What kind of question is that? Is that how you talk to your bhaiya?" Hearing their bhaiya shout, the three brats ran away. Rohit chased them, unaware of what was going to happen

The nail-biting match between RCB and MI had the crowd at the stadium on the edge of their seats. RCB began their innings with Virat Kohli leading from the front. The atmosphere was electric as Virat aimed to hit a six, but it ended up being a catch by Rohit Sharma. Rohit's incredible catch had Pollard jumping with joy, and he lifted Rohit in a tight embrace. This sight made Virat furious.

"How dare he?" Virat thought to himself, "Only I can do that to my Ro. I'm going to teach this Polly Molly a lesson."

Virat was seething with anger, but he held back his emotions and waited for the match to finish. However, to his dismay, Pollard kept cringing at Rohit throughout the match, which made Virat even more frustrated.

The moment the first innings ended with RCB 196/8, the excitement level went off the charts. As MI took the bat, Ishan and Rohit stepped in while Virat took the field in the middle. But little did Rohit know that Vi had a surprise in store for him, and whispered "Baby boy, you are in huge trouble today" which made him nervous. 

but he wasn't sure what to do, so he just flashed a thumbs-up and continued to play. The nail-biting match between MI and the opposing team concluded with MI winning the match by 199/3.

As the match progressed, the MI team showed their mettle, and the players stood together to head towards the bus. But before they could leave,

 Virat approached them, congratulated them, and asked, "Can I bring Rohit with me today?" The excitement reached its peak as Ishan and Hardik answered in unison, "Of course bro you can," and Ro couldn't help but glare at them while they grinned. Rohit prayed for his dear life as jealous Virat is dangerous.

As they zoomed away in their car, Virat's adrenaline was pumping. He couldn't resist the urge to speed down the road, even as Rohit begged him to slow down.

Finally, they arrived at a hotel, where Virat quickly booked a room for them to continue their escapades.

As soon as they entered the room, Virat's passion took over. He kissed Rohit with a ferocity that left him breathless, but the intensity only grew. Rohit tried to tap Virat's shoulder to slow down, but he didn't

Finally, Rohit was completely out of breath and on the verge of fainting. Vi pushed Rohit onto the bed and hovered over him, his voice husky with desire. "You made a big mistake today, babe," he growled. "And now, be ready to face the consequences."

Ro pleaded, "I swear I didn't do anything."

Vi retorted, "But you didn't stop him from doing that." With that, Vi ripped off Ro's shirt and stripped him naked. Vi gazed hungrily at Ro and covered him in hickeys.

"Please, don't make it visible, others will tease me" Ro begged. "Ahhh," Ro moaned.

"You don't get to tell me what to do, you understand" Vi stated firmly while giving Ro a hard spanking.

"Ahhhhh,y-yes" Ro replied with tears in his eyes, feeling the pain from Vi's harsh spanking

Vi undressed himself and entered Rohit in one swift motion.

"AHHHHH" Rohit let out a scream of pain as he felt his body being torn apart. Tears streamed down his face.

To alleviate Rohit's pain, Vi kissed him passionately. Once Rohit adjusted, they began moving at an inhuman speed.

"Ahhhh y-yesss v-vi ah m-more" Rohit moaned loudly, begging for more as Vi hit his prostate with precision. They continued this intense pleasure until they both reached climax simultaneously.

But their encounter didn't end there. They engaged in 4-5 more rounds, exploring different angles and positions. Eventually, Rohit succumbed to exhaustion and passed out.

 Vi lovingly cleaned them both before cuddling up with Rohit and drifting off to sleep.
______________________________________

A/n: I understand this may not meet expectations, but please be patient with me as I am new to this.

This story was inspired by a request