The Chunin Exams

Enjoy and sorry for the wait.

💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦

It was a few days later when Emi learned that Naruto and the other rookie teams would be doing the Chunin Exams. She told Naruto and Sasuke to be careful with the exams and to trust each other. Asuma did the same for his team,  and he felt that they would do well.

Emi did shout at Kakashi for letting Naruto enter the Chunin Exams. Asuma didn't feel bad at all for Kakashi since he talked to his team about the exams and what some of the history of the exams were. He let his team think it over, and they told him yesterday that they still wanted to enter.

It was a few days later, and Naruto and Sasuke asked Emi why she was so afraid of them entering the Chunin exams.

"You need to understand that people have died because of the Chunin exams. All of the Hidden Villages host the exams. Some Villages will make them so hard to survive that they get killed before they get to the end. That's why so many teams need new members." Said Emi as she looked at her team photo.

Naruto and Sasuke grew sad as they understood that Emi lost her teammates in the exams. They felt bad for asking, but they needed to know, and they knew that Asuma wouldn't tell them.

"I lost my two teammates because of some Hidden cloud Ninja. I couldn't do anything because I didn't know enough Medical Ninjutsu to save them. Me and my Sensei couldn't go on for a long time after that. My Sensei left the village and tried to kill the Cloud Genin's that killed his two Genin's. He was killed as well.
I learned this from Minato, and I thought about quitting on being a Ninja. Until Asuma found me and he helped me through the loss of my team. Tsunade Senju then took me on as a student when she saw my talent in Medical Jutsu." Said Emi wiping tears.

Both boys went and hugged Emi, who smiled and hugged them back. "Naruto, Sasuke, please take care of each other and Sakura. Always remember to stay together and never give up. Find ways to help each other. Always remember that teamwork is what we, here in the Hidden Leaf Village, do." Said Emi as she cried again. She just didn't want them to face the same heartache she did.

The two boys nodded, and they promised to stay together. They went to train until lunch, and they saw Asuma was back, and he was trying to comfort Emi.

"Aunt Emi went through a lot. Losing her team and then losing her sister and my dad." Said Naruto sadly.

"Yeah. I haven't gone through that loss. It must be a big heartache that you can never fully recover from." Said Sasuke also sad.

"I agree there. Aunt Emi doesn't tell me much about when she was growing up. She tells me a lot of stories of dad and mom thought." Said Naruto.

Sasuke had to agree. Emi told him stories of his brother, and he was happy to listen to them. He learned from Emi that his brother didn't kill the Clan for selfish reasons. Emi learned why, and she didn't care that she wasn't supposed to not tell Sasuke, and she still told him.

Sasuke was at first angry at the village for putting his brother through that. After he talked to Asuma, he found the reasons to stay, and that was Emi, Asuma, and Naruto. He was treated like family and that they let him do things as long as he told them first. They let him be friends with who he wanted and supported him when he needed it.