part 2

So sorry guys for not updating the book,

-----------------------------------------

In hospital,

Aarohi made her way to Abhimanyu's cabin to drop off some files.

As she was about to leave, she caught Abhimanyu locking the door with a mischievous smirk.

Aarohi - Ab... abhi dekho... ward mein... patients wait kar rahe hai mera.

she stammered, feeling a rush of excitement as he approached her.

She found herself pinned against the wall, his arms forming a protective cage around her.

Aarohi - Abhi koi aa jayega.

she whispered in anticipation, her heart racing from his closeness.

Abhi - Dr. Aarohi, aapko baaki patients ki padi hai, par apne iss patient ki nahi jo kabse aapke liye dil ka mariz ban baitha hai.

He said playfully, making her blush deeply. He gently took her hand and placed it over his heart.

Abhi - Dekho kitni tez dhadak rahi hai.

he remarked, prompting her to embrace him tightly, their laughter filling the room.

As he cupped her face, he showered her with kisses first on her forehead, then her eyelids, and finally her cheeks.

She was consumed by a beautiful blend of happiness and shyness, lost in the magic of their love.

Just as he leaned in to capture her lips, an unwelcome interruption came in the form of his ringing phone.

Frustrated, Abhimanyu glanced at the caller ID, revealing a call from Ruhi's school.

Aarohi - kon hai?

Abhi - Ruhi ke school se.

He said, his expression shifting to concern. Answering the call, he listened attentively before assuring the caller,

Abhi - Okay mam, hum aa rahe hai.

Aarohi's worry was palpable as she asked,

Aarohi - Kya hua?

Abhi - Ruhi ki principal ne hume school bulaya hai.

Abhimanyu explained, sensing Aarohi's anxiety.

Aarohi - Kya hua hoga.

she repeated, her concern growing.

Abhi - Don't worry, chalo.

he reassured her, taking her hand as they made their way to Ruhi's school.

They reached school and went to the principal's office.

Principal - Good afternoon Mr and Mrs Birla please have a seat.

They nodded and sat.

Aarohi - Kya hua mam sab thik hai na.aarohi asked.

Principal - One minute, sharma, call ruhi and that boy and his parents.

She ordered peon and he nodded. In no time ruhi along with the boy and his parents came inside.

Abhi - Princess kya hua aap thik ho na.

Principal - Aapko yeh sawal iss bacche se puchna chahiye Mr birla, ruhi ne advik ko maara.

She said shocking to them.

They saw Advik, his shirt was torn and has some scratches.

Aarohi - Ruhi yeh kya kiya tumne.

She scolded her.

Ruhi - Matashree advik roz mujhe pareshan karta hai class mein sabka tiffin kha leta hai.

Advik's mother - Toh kya aise maarenge.

Abhi - Princess aisa tha toh aapko principal mam ko ya hume batana chahiye tha na.

Aarohi - Haa na hi khud judge ban kar baith jao

Ruhi looked down.

Abhi - Mam sorry ruhi ne jo kiya lekin dekha jaaye toh galti dono ki thi.

Principal - Hmm, advik say sorry.

Advik - Sorry ruhi.

Ruhi flipped her hair in attitude and said,

Ruhi - okay but don't make it a habit

The principal and teachers laughed.

Abhimanyu chuckled.

Aarohi - bilkul tum par gayi hai attitude ke maamle mein.

Abhimanu - mam can we leave now.

She nodded and they left for home.

In the car,

The temperature was high as aarohi was angry.

Abhi - aarohi.

Aarohi - tum toh chup hi raho yeh sab tumhare laad pyar ka natija hai....aur karo princess princess....

Abhi - it's okay aarohi, galti dono baccho ki thi.

Aarohi - kon hai yeh.

Abhi - humari beti hai bhul gayi.

Aarohi - thank you for informing me, koi judge hai jo faisla le liya aur implement kar diya.

Ruhi - sorry matashree.

Aarohi - no ruhi, I accept jo kiya uska reason thik tha par tarika galat tha.

Abhi - yes princess I agree with your matashree, promise next time aap aisa nahi karoge.

Ruhi - promise.

They nodded...!!!!